• Show
Clear All

• A great take on the NBA embracing BLM labelling

This guy totally gets it.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    This guy totally gets it.

Absolutely right on! Bravo.

Comment

It's a slippery slope "identity politics". He's absolutely right on right there. These youngin's that are falling for the big media propaganda machine probably in most cases are not parents yet. They have no clue about how difficult it is to explain what's happening in America right now to young children. Maybe when they grow up and start "adulting" (and have kids themselves)... they'll start to understand better. It's 2020 for God's sake...not the 1800's or even 1960's. Why on Gods green earth are we trying to regress back in time??? #mediasucks
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
        It's a slippery slope "identity politics". He's absolutely right on right there. These youngin's that are falling for the big media propaganda machine probably in most cases are not parents yet. They have no clue about how difficult it is to explain what's happening in America right now to young children. Maybe when they grow up and start "adulting" (and have kids themselves)... they'll start to understand better. It's 2020 for God's sake...not the 1800's or even 1960's. Why on Gods green earth are we trying to regress back in time??? #mediasucks
        I just tell my kids that some people want to overthrow the country and make everyone poor, not some people poor. He gets it.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
          I think what a lot of them don't understand also is that certain faction of people who will use them as pawns for their own gain. They will incite them to believe a certain way because that's allows them to continue to personally benefit from the unrest division. In other words, the more they believe they are being held back and oppressed, the more these people can exploit them. Now, I am not saying that there isn't a degree of oppression for certain groups to overcome, because there obviously is. I am saying that they can overcome it and strengthen and educate themselves and they need people to help them see it that way and not the other way.

Comment

Working...
          X