Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minneapolis votes to abolish their PD

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/minne...154501338.html

I for one would love to see this happen. Not because I'm anti-Police, (remember, my first career out of college was with the Wichita P.D.), it's because I want the entire nation to point their fingers at Minneapolis and say, "I told you so" when that city goes to dog schitt. I've got a cousin that resides up there and he watches a lot of CSI Miami. He's already said that he thinks he's learned enough from that show that he could be called upon to solve a triple homicide by collecting and documenting forensic evidence. Vigilante justice is going to increase and we all know how well that works out. That type of justice will spawn other negative issues such as retaliatory attacks and more divisiveness.

I will feel bad for all those people who will lose their jobs, but I'd love to see the Liberals cry to their mammies out of frustration and confusion wondering why their experiment failed.

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post

I for one would love to see this happen. Not because I'm anti-Police, (remember, my first career out of college was with the Wichita P.D.), it's because I want the entire nation to point their fingers at Minneapolis and say, "I told you so" when that city goes to dog schitt. I've got a cousin that resides up there and he watches a lot of CSI Miami. He's already said that he thinks he's learned enough from that show that he could be called upon to solve a triple homicide by collecting and documenting forensic evidence. Vigilante justice is going to increase and we all know how well that works out. That type of justice will spawn other negative issues such as retaliatory attacks and more divisiveness.

I will feel bad for all those people who will lose their jobs, but I'd love to see the Liberals cry to their mammies out of frustration and confusion wondering why their experiment failed.
    Pro tip: Gas chromatographs, western blot, ELIZA, DNA analysis, and Mass Spectrometers don’t work the same in reality as they do on TV.

That said, if you want to find a semen or blood stain, a UV light DOES work just like on TV.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post

Your cousin is a moron if he thinks he can solve murders because he watched CSI Miami.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Minneapolis has a lot of problems coming. They are like ostriches with heads in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Your cousin is a moron if he thinks he can solve murders because he watched CSI Miami.
          I could be wrong, but I think Shox The Revenant , agrees with you.

Comment

Minneapolis city council is now hiring private security contractors for protection.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Minneapolis city council is now hiring private security contractors for protection.
              Well this can't possibly go wrong!
              Go Shocks!

Comment

On the tax payers dime

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

On the tax payers dime
                  If only there was some protective force, maybe funded by local communities, that could protect and serve the community?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

If only there was some protective force, maybe funded by local communities, that could protect and serve the community?
                    I did a little research and it appears something called "police" could be used for that.

Perhaps A&E could start up a new show "Live Security and Counseling Contractors".

Comment

Personal security for city council perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Personal security for city council perhaps?
                        That is correct
                        Livin the dream

Comment

This decision is deplorable.

What about the people who aren't breaking the law and don't want to be violated?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            This decision is deplorable.

What about the people who aren't breaking the law and don't want to be violated?
                            That literally comes from a place of privilege, according to one member of the Minneapolis city council.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Why would the city council need protection? They are doing what the mob wants.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X