Minneapolis votes to abolish their PD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    These idiots are about to really find out what it's like. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

https://hannity.com/media-room/like-...rce=socialflow
    ““Crime is rampant in Minneapolis right now. It is lawlessness…the criminals are emboldened to do whatever they want to do. Open air drug sales, gun violence, robberies, assaults—it’s almost every 20 minutes,” said another officer.”
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

““Crime is rampant in Minneapolis right now. It is lawlessness…the criminals are emboldened to do whatever they want to do. Open air drug sales, gun violence, robberies, assaults—it’s almost every 20 minutes,” said another officer.”
      Welcome to Biden's America!

Comment

These idiots are about to really find out what it's like. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

https://hannity.com/media-room/like-...rce=socialflow
        When George Floyd was killed, all cops became bad and all criminals became saints.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It’s ok. They said they can police themselves. They got this.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why aren't the liberals on here speaking out against this?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Why aren't the liberals on here speaking out against this?
              They’ve bought in to the idea that western culture is evil and that the system must burn down.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They’ve bought in to the idea that western culture is evil and that the system must burn down.
                BOBB hasn't. He's been reasonable and he's definitely been left leaning over the years. But there are a lot of others that are silent -- which is concerning.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

BOBB hasn't. He's been reasonable and he's definitely been left leaning over the years. But there are a lot of others that are silent -- which is concerning.
                  Too much ego to swallow pride and admit their affiliation is doing something baddy bad.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Welcome to Biden's America!
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't believe in defunding the police. Neither does Biden. I am of the rarer opinion that two things can be true at the same time. That black people in this country have a markedly different engagement with police than the average white person in the same circumstance AND that the police are a necessary condition for public safety. They have a tough gig. I think they don't always get the best employees society has to offer.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        I don't believe in defunding the police. Neither does Biden. I am of the rarer opinion that two things can be true at the same time.
                        BOBB. You are certainly a “Wordsmith” of the highest order. You should be in politics.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...defund-embrace

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

BOBB. You are certainly a “Wordsmith” of the highest order.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...defund-embrace
                          "Redirect funding". That's completely different than defunding.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            I don't believe in defunding the police. Neither does Biden. I am of the rarer opinion that two things can be true at the same time. That black people in this country have a markedly different engagement with police than the average white person in the same circumstance AND that the police are a necessary condition for public safety. They have a tough gig. I think they don't always get the best employees society has to offer.
                            I did hear him say quite clearly that he supported moving funding away from police and putting it towards other social programs. Now some on left call that defunding the police. If he has clarified his stance, or if I got the clip out of context, please let me know.

Also, I agree that we have many great left leaning people on this site and in society, and BOBB is a good example!

Finally, I enjoy these discussions and know that I can often times take it too far. I do appreciate any foregiveness I have been given, but not earned.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I did hear him say quite clearly that he supported moving funding away from police and putting it towards other social programs. Now some on left call that defunding the police. If he has clarified his stance, or if I got the clip out of context, please let me know.

Also, I agree that we have many great left leaning people on this site and in society, and BOBB is a good example!

Finally, I enjoy these discussions and know that I can often times take it too far. I do appreciate any foregiveness I have been given, but not earned.
                              If I took 10% of the police budget and added it to an agency that responded to, say homeless and mental health issues, AND I took those calls off of the cops' plate, did I defund them? I guess you could make an argument. My opinion is that if the public safety budget doesn't change, you haven't defunded ****.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

To me defunding means to deplete the resources of a certain area or government body. So, in that sense, what you are talking about is defunding. It is not a total defunding, but it is defunding.

Comment

Working...
                                X