Cancel Culture Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If possible, one may want to add the roads and highways as places to avoid. I have heard of people on trips, while avoiding it myself, but haven't researched driving while on one. I would think that driving while on a trip wouldn't be a good idea. When you add alcohol, and the new strength marijuana, plus mushrooms to the highway experience, I wonder the consequences.

A lot of people regularly visit Colorado because of it's beauty, and it's close proximity to Kansas. I have been there several times, but don't regularly visit. However, planning a trip to Yellowstone soon, and Colorado is the most likely route so I can't miss the highways either.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I can only imagine: Colorado State Marketing: Perhaps playing a song like John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High" in the background.

"Come to Colorado for a Rocky Mountain High. Get that feeling of oneness that you feel with Mother Earth, the Mountains, the Trees, and that feeling of connection and oneness that you feel with other sentient life. You will take home new memories, dreams, while introducing yourself into a New, waking state of mind, all the while creating a new state of mystical consciousness, holiness, and a sentient elevation into the clouds."

Below In small print:

Warning*********
        Do not partake if you have a family history that includes mental health difficulties such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, or a history that could lead to a psychotic episode to those who are predisposed.
        "Come to Colorado, go up to the mountains, eat a few mushrooms, and then while sitting around the camp fire at a Rainbow Family reunion accidently start a forest fire that burns approximately 100,000 acres". Someday it will happen...

For the present, the details for mushroom sales haven't been worked out and probably won't be until just before the roll out. I'm just guessing that you will probably need a medical prescription that can be verified to buy the psilocybin mushrooms. Now, how do I convince my new doctor that I need them? My old doctor who died unexpectedly last year would have been no problem since we went back about 35 years.

You have it right about the dangers of psychedelic drugs for people with a predisposition involving bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia... my wife's nephew in St Louis had this kind of predisposition which was unknown at the time... smoked some version of pot at a HS graduation party ( maybe laced with something ), and has been in and out of psychosis going on 5 years.

Comment

• Wichita Independent has a guy pretending to be a girl playing on their high school team. He starts, and he's just ok as a player. He wouldn't get a single minute with their guy's team, and they have a couple of girl players that are better than him. It's ****ing pathetic.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Wichita Independent has a guy pretending to be a girl playing on their high school team. He starts, and he's just ok as a player. He wouldn't get a single minute with their guy's team, and they have a couple of girl players that are better than him. It's ****ing pathetic.
              Yes, it is. I withdrew my support of that school because of this stupidity. I hope to never meet his parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yes, it is. I withdrew my support of that school because of this stupidity. I hope to never meet his parents.
                But they are probably so proud of it.

Comment

• Dylan Mulvaney is now charging $40k for speaking gigs to speak about women’s empowerment. You can’t make this up

Comment

• Universities across America will have "it" booked in no time.

Comment

Working...
                    X