Police treat blacks fairly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police treat blacks fairly...

...relative to their representative contributions to crime in the U.S.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...e/US/PST045219

Demographic breakdown.

Arrests for various crimes by race.

I don't feel sorry for Floyd, and I don't feel sorry for the dude in Atlanta that smacked the cop, stole his taser, and then aimed it at them while running away.

I have enough information on Floyd's background to convict him in any court of opinion on earth. He was a violent felon, a drug addict, and in the act of adding another crime to his already massive record when he was apprehended by police. He was NOT compliant and would not get inside the police cruiser. He was complaining of breathing issues while standing, BEFORE he got to the ground. There was a struggle in the back seat of the cruiser prior to him being restrained face down. Officers noticed foam collecting in the corners of Floyd's mouth and were concerned that he was high and a risk of going crazy. Do some research on what happens when police confront meth users:

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...FEkworMeDiWUN/

“I believe that many of the bizarre and very violent crimes that occur, the perpetrator is a meth user, and that’s from my experience,” GBI Director Vernon Keenan told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “It is a very destructive drug, and it causes violent behavior.”

The majority of those killed by Georgia police officers from 2012 until mid-November had drugs in their system, including cocaine, meth and marijuana, according to the GBI. Over that period, 188 people were killed by law enforcement and toxicology tests were performed in 173 of those cases. The tests found 124 were positive for a variety of drugs, and 35 — about 19 percent — were positive for meth. Results are still pending on 5 additional cases, including Thedford’s.

Had Floyd complied with police and calmly entered the back of the vehicle he would be alive today. Had Floyd not had Meth and Fentanyl in his system, not been in his later 40's, and not had chronic hypertension and athersclerosis, he would be alive today. Choke-holds, while not fun are practicing on a daily basis in every martial arts studio on the planet. They are also utilized by law enforcement with rarely any permanent consequences. Again, comply with the officer, and you will not be choked or roughed up.

George Floyd criminal history:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-Texas.html

The final straw for Floyd came after serving five years in prison in 2009 for aggravated assault stemming from a robbery in 2007 where he entered a woman’s home, pressed a gun into her stomach and searched the home for drugs and money, according to court records.

Floyd pleaded guilty to the robbery where another suspect posed as a worker for the local water department, wearing a blue uniform in an attempt to gain access to the woman’s home, according to the charging document.

But when the woman opened the door, she realized he was not with the water department and attempted to close the door, leading to a struggle.

At that time, a Ford Explorer pulled up to the home and five other males exited the car and went up to the front door.

The report states the largest of the group, who the victim later identified as Floyd, ‘forced his way inside the residence, placed a pistol against the complainant’s abdomen, and forced her into the living room area of the residence.

‘This large suspect then proceeded to search the residence while another armed suspect guarded the complainant, who was struck in the head and sides by this second armed suspect with his pistol while she screamed for help.’

Not finding any drugs or money at the house, the men took jewelry and the woman’s cell phone and fled in their car. A neighbor who witnessed the robbery took down the car’s license plate number.

Later, police tracked down the car and found Floyd behind the wheel. He was later identified by the woman as the large suspect who placed a gun against her stomach and forced her into her living room, the document states.
    The woman was pregnant.

https://www.insider.com/george-floyd...w-video-2020-5

Here's St. George struggling in the back of the police cruiser as he attempts to NOT RESIST arrest like all the media and protesters proclaim.

Everybody remember Michael Brown from Ferguson. The famous: "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!!!" LoL! He attempted to steal the officer's firearm and then tried to run away before stopping and walking aggressively back towards the officer. 6'4, 300lb sweet Michael Brown was "slaughtered" on that day with his hands up pleading, "Don't shoot!" :( :( :( :(

So St. George Floyd is all about "I CAN'T BREATH!!!" Why would the cops stomp on his throat, "killing him" in view of the public in downtown Minneapolis... when he was
    simply trying to comply with the officer's requests? :( :( :( :(

Now I'm gonna let ya'll go, but before I do, I am going to link a video. I am warning you though, there are aspects of this video that cannot be unseen. It truly earns it's warning label of "disturbing". The intention of this video is to illustrate that aggressive cops are aggressive towards everyone in heightened situations.

I don't remember protests shutting cities down for this kid. And he truly was innocent. He shot birds with a BB gun for a living in grocery stores. He was gunned down by an unhinged cop who didn't have very good threat assessment skills. The killer cop is back in law enforcement today............................................

Stop. Your. Complaining.

Comply Don't Die

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

T

Facts don't matter

Comment

Here is a deep dive into the George Floyd case:

https://medium.com/@gavrilodavid/why...ge-2e2ad8d0911

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Here is a deep dive into the George Floyd case:

https://medium.com/@gavrilodavid/why...ge-2e2ad8d0911
        Nice article but I do not agree with the opening conclusion because of what the author himself self immediately after.

Let’s be clear: the actions of Chauvin and the other officers were absolutely wrong. But they were also in line with MPD rules and procedures for the condition which they determined was George Floyd was suffering from. An act that would normally be considered a clear and heinous abuse of force, such as a knee-to-neck restraint on a suspect suffering from pulmonary distress, can be legitimatized if there are overriding concerns not known to bystanders but known to the officers. In the case of George Floyd, the overriding concern was that he was suffering from ExDS, given a number of relevant facts known to the officers.
        The officers followed procedure. They should be acquitted of all charges and after completing some sensitivity training, be allowed to return to duty.

George should have just gotten into the ****ing car.

T

Comment

These are inconvenient truths and have no place in the conversation, for them. I would think most with half a brain would understand the full story.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 17, 2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

And you know why they have bail set so high on the police officers involved with George Floyd don't you? The black Minnesota attorney general who took over the case knows these cops will never get convicted for following police protocol so he is conducting his own vigilante "justice". Drag the trial on for 6 months and maybe these cops get "theirs" while they are chillin' in jail. A jail with a majority population of cop-hating blacks. Pretty slick plan. An honest mistake in segregation protocol and 150lb Derek Chauvin is no more.

Bail is 1.25M lmao.

T

Comment

Cops need to learn to just leave well enough alone when they come across a black guy who's high as a kite, passing off counterfeit money, and attempting to drive intoxicated. PLUS, George had a disability (claustrophobia). Hasn't life been hard enough on him? Leave well enough alone coppers.

T

Comment

I still feel sorry for 2 of the cops who were on their 4th day of active duty and taking orders from Chauvin and Thao like buck privates from drill sergeants.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  I still feel sorry for 2 of the cops who were on their 4th day of active duty and taking orders from Chauvin and Thao like buck privates from drill sergeants.
                  Lesson learned! Do not restrain criminals in the act of committing a crime. They should have asked George what he wanted to do.

T

Comment

Someone argue with me on the thread's subject title. PLEASE! Even if you're just pretending to. I know there are one or two Libbies on this forum.

T

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-p...125613964.html

cops walk away

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Absolutely! I'm loaded with details on the Rayshard Brooks case in case anyone wants to have a go...

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Absolutely! I'm loaded with details on the Rayshard Brooks case in case anyone wants to have a go...
                          You mean like:

1. Fani Willis, who previously worked for Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard, got 42 percent of the vote in the Democratic primary to Howard's 35 percent, triggering a runoff that will happen on Aug. 11. Willis' campaign has hammered a message of "integrity, innovation & inclusiveness," and she has amplified accusations of corrupt dealings by Howard with his nonprofit organization.

Howard, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, is under criminal investigation by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation for allegedly taking at least $140,000 in Atlanta taxpayer dollars to supplement his salary through his nonprofit.

2. DA Howard not only did not wait for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s inquiry to be completed before announcing the charges, he did not even inform the GBI that he was going to do so.

3. Two weeks ago, the DA in Atlanta who's currently charging Officer Garrett Rolfe in the Rayshard Brooks case charged police officers with aggravated assault for using a taser on protesters.
                          "A taser is considered a deadly weapon under Georgia law".

4. Howard is not only facing allegations that he is a thief. In the last six months, two different long-time female employees of the Fulton County DAs Office have charged Howard with sexual harassment. One complaint alleges that the female employee was transferred and demoted after rejecting Howard’s sexual advances at an office retreat. She claims that after a period of suggestive comments and sexual innuendo, she knocked on a hotel room door she was told was the room belonging to Howard’s female Chief of Staff, only to have Howard open the door wearing a long oxford style white dress shirt and no pants. She could not tell if he was wearing any underwear. He invited her inside, but she turned around and called the Chief of Staff on her cell phone. It turned out that the Chief of Staff’s room was across the hall, and the female employee reported what had just taken place. The Chief of Staff has declined to comment.

The second woman who has filed a complaint was a long-time paralegal in the office. She claims that she gave in to sexual advances by Howard over a period of several years. She claims she was fired in June 2019 after ending their string of “random sexual encounters”.

Other than that this DA is a stand up, apolitical guy of the highest moral character and integrity.

Comment

Rayshard Brooks drove drunk, resisted arrest, assaulted two cops, stole a taser, used that taser on a cop, and has a long and extensive criminal history. He’s been charged with false imprisonment, battery on a family member, cruelty to children, theft, receiving stolen property, interference with custody, obstruction of an officer, and a handful of other misunderstandings.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/06/1...-george-floyd/

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Rayshard Brooks drove drunk, resisted arrest, assaulted two cops, stole a taser, used that taser on a cop, and has a long and extensive criminal history. He’s been charged with false imprisonment, battery on a family member, cruelty to children, theft, receiving stolen property, interference with custody, obstruction of an officer, and a handful of other misunderstandings.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/06/1...-george-floyd/
                              The officer that fired, after being fired upon, fell to his knees and furiously attempted to save Rayshard's life after the threat was eliminated. The reward the officer earned that night for answering the call, putting his life in danger, and then attempting to save the life of the person that just attacked him, was to get fired and charged with murder.

You can't make this stuff up.

T

Comment

Working...
                              X