• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php...37720942977066

Seattle Chief of Police says enough.
    She also said

"This is something that's going to need to change," Best said about dismantling CHOP. "We're asking that people remove themselves from this area for the safety of the people. If they care about people, they're going to have to try to help us to make it safe."
    lol, we are going to ask nicely - pretty please with cherry on top, will u please move back to your parent basements.

Idiots. Seattle getting what they deserve.

Comment

• It will all come true, if the Pandora's box that is the new green deal passes legislation.

These fearless idiots are a vexing brood of moon-calves.

#benicetochina

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        It will all come true, if the Pandora's box that is the new green deal passes legislation.

These fearless idiots are a vexing brood of moon-calves.

#benicetochina
        That’s dead. Let’s hope it stays that way.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Let's hope.

AOC is currently a member of biden's campaign task force on "climate change." That's worth giving a little attention to in my opinion, when weighing which way to go Nov. 3.

Comment

• A) Seattle is weak for even letting it happen in the first place and B) Once it happened they should have gone in and plowed through it and taking every last one of them to jail. It's complete nonsense but that is what you will get in these liberal "progressive" cities.

Comment

Let's hope.

AOC is currently a member of biden's campaign task force on "climate change." That's worth giving a little attention to in my opinion, when weighing which way to go Nov. 3.
              I believe that will be Biden's downfall. He has to include some of these progressives to gain enough far left support to win, but he has to be careful not to involve them too heavily for fear of losing the swing or moderate vote. It's a tricky situation and I don't know about y'all but I don't see sleepy Joe being able to pull that one off.

Comment

Let's hope.

Lol. As if you were actually weighing a decision.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• At least 32 arrested as Seattle police retake control of East Precinct in Capitol Hill

So who is footing the bill for the cleanup? That's rhetorical of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Lol. As if you were actually weighing a decision.
                    No offense intended, but, that's the kind of ignorant assumption that got you Trump as your President.

You support the green new deal, ok. Thanks for bringing something to the conversation. Good luck in November.

Comment

• BOBB doesn’t support the green new deal. He’s not a Marxist.

If I’m wrong, apologies for migendering you in the past.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

No offense intended, but, that's the kind of ignorant assumption that got you Trump as your President.

You support the green new deal, ok. Thanks for bringing something to the conversation. Good luck in November.
                        Having read a number of your posts I feel pretty comfortable that you would vote for Trump. It is disingenuous for you to suggest that, but for AOC's tangential relationship to the campaign, you would consider a Biden vote.

Comment

AOC's tangential relationship to the campaign.
                          AOC is a pretty important part of Biden's campaign. As has been mentioned above, she is so important for him to get elected, that he gave her and others a voice for their movement within his campaign. And this part of the left isn't going to quit after the election, they want to dismantle (their own independence ) this country we have and have a revolution of their own. Dan Heninger has written a little about what their ultimate goals are in the following piece. It's worth a listen. This isn't going Stop here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/you-say...on-11593642468

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

AOC is a pretty important part of Biden's campaign. As has been mentioned above, she is so important for him to get elected, that he gave her and others a voice for their movement within his campaign. And this part of the left isn't going to quit after the election, they want to dismantle (their own independence ) this country we have and have a revolution of their own. Dan Heninger has written a little about what their ultimate goals are in the following piece. It's worth a listen. This isn't going Stop here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/you-say...on-11593642468
                            Unfortunately, most of us are left choosing between a theocratic fascist vision of say a, Tom Cotton, or Khmer Rouge in heels of AOC. They can both **** off.

Comment

Unfortunately, most of us are left choosing between a theocratic fascist vision of say a, Tom Cotton, or Khmer Rouge in heels of AOC. They can both **** off.
                              I think it is kind of funny that both sides are quick to paint the other as authoritarian. Which side do you think wants to have more control over their fellow citizen? As an exercise, if we took both sides to their ideological end game, what would the country look like? I am not really in favor of this because I like to see people as individuals and I don't believe even the parties are completely homogenous. But if AOC had her way and got her ideology fully implemented, would you rather live in a country of her ideology in place or Tom Cotton's? I haven't really thought about it, but think these kind of thought processes are interesting.

I probably feel more like you, both sides are nothing more than power hungry SOBs and shouldn't really be governing a keg party.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I think it is kind of funny that both sides are quick to paint the other as authoritarian. Which side do you think wants to have more control over their fellow citizen? As an exercise, if we took both sides to their ideological end game, what would the country look like? I am not really in favor of this because I like to see people as individuals and I don't believe even the parties are completely homogenous. But if AOC had her way and got her ideology fully implemented, would you rather live in a country of her ideology in place or Tom Cotton's? I haven't really thought about it, but think these kind of thought processes are interesting.

I probably feel more like you, both sides are nothing more than power hungry SOBs and shouldn't really be governing a keg party.
                                I think there are good people on both sides, but the parties are run by the extremes.

In the word of Tim Scott (rip) they "could **** up a county fair."

Taken to their logical conclusions there would be no difference to the average citizen.

Comment

Working...
                                X