Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Not sure what that means for North Korea, probably not too much of anything.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

How long has he actually been dead?

Comment

It will depend on how much his successor has consolidated power. At the very least it is another area of the world that will be under more turmoil. The South Korean Military have went on alert.

Comment

Wow! Cant say Im sad
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Good. I read this story on the Reuters site. At the bottom of the article, there was a list of "Videos you might like."
          Leading the list was this gem, http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/12...eoId=227040495 .

Seriously? The death of the North Korean dictator triggers a link to breaking news about the world's shortest woman. Absolutely absurd. What a legacy. Good times. heh.
          I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

On the positive side is the chance that the son can't be much worse than the father and perhaps a little less threatening.

Don't expect to see much of a change though as the only way the younger son is likely to stay in power is by ruling with the same dominating and threatening force his father and grandfather used. To do otherwise would likely get him quickly overthrown by the military.

Comment

This is sad.

Not to be a jerk but the first three people to cease weeping will be shot.

North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il

Does this teach anyone, anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
                I suppose it will teach three people something. Beyond that, I don't know.
                I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post

That this is a skit from SNL?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                    This is sad.

Not to be a jerk but the first three people to cease weeping will be shot.

North Koreans weeping hysterically over the death of Kim Jong-il

It teaches people what communism is like.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

He is now, as we speak, playing cards with Hitler and Pol Pot, and waiting for Jerry Sandusky to join them as their fourth.

Comment

It teaches me that if you're Il long enough, you're probably going to die.

Comment

there anguish of the Korean people is really evident.

but our deal leader has a message to the people

Comment

On the heels on the death of North Korea's dictator, Kim Jong II, comes news of a Hollywood project of his life already in the works. The working title of the proposed film is to be, "Jong, a Bigger Man than You Think." Randy Newman has signed on to do the musical score, and the lead charactor, reportedly, is to be portrayed by Chaz Bono.

Comment

It is being reported that Um's first order was to order all troops into their barracks. This is likely a lesson learned by his father when he was consolidating power - a Entire Army corp attempted to revolt in '95.

Comment

Working...
                              X