Iowa Democratic Caucus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Does anyone trust Democrats to run healthcare, the economy, our education system, or anything for that matter?
    I don't trust Republicans to either.

Given a choice, I would just assume I'll take care of myself. No one cares about my well being more than me. And I suspect that is true for almost everyone.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I don't 100% agree with it, but I've always enjoyed this quote from Dave Berry:

"The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club."

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

"The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

announced that they plan to release 62% of the results

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            announced that they plan to release 62% of the results
            Is this a new versions of the Dems almost 3/5 Compromise? I guess a 5/8 Compromise.

Comment

This just in.
              Pete Buttigieg wins.

Exact words spoken by CNN and Chasten Glezman.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

According to Pete Buttigieg, Biden took it in the ass in Iowa.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  According to Pete Buttigieg, Biden took it in the ass in Iowa.
                  thank you for sharing this

Comment

Pete Buttigieg says that he was very satisfied with all the polls in Iowa.

Comment

Mayor Pete is leading in the popular vote count, however Hillary Clinton is still way ahead in body count.

Comment

This is comic gold!

I can't remember exactly who said it, but I believe it was an MSNBC reporter that opined, "It appears the Democrats can't organize a three car funeral."

Comment

This is comic gold!

I can't remember exactly who said it, but I believe it was an MSNBC reporter that opined, "It appears the Democrats can't organize a three car funeral."
                          Not sure who said it, but Chris “Hard Ball” Matthews repeated/reported it.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

To keep the tone of the idea, but clarify it in my view; the Dem would stop and ask if you need help, then call their friend and see if they knew how to help, followed by the fire department and 911. They would call all possible resources away from whatever they were doing to make sure they were there to help with this very specific problem.

The repub would wave and holler, “read the manual” as he drove by. Smugly, he’s know that he had helped you work hard and taught you a valuable skill, all while keeping his schedule.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I don't know who deserves a higher grade for their 3rd rate attempt at burlesque, J. Lo and Shakira, or the Democrat party. Seriously.

Comment

Pete Buttigieg says that he was very satisfied with all the polls in Iowa.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X