Senate bill 1867 and the Udall Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate bill 1867 and the Udall Amendment

Nothing? Nobody has an opinion on the indefinite detention of citizens and the definition of the US homeland as a battlefield?

Quite simply anti American bs! Hopefully it wont pass.:pirate::cool:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Sections 1031 and 1032 should be renamed: When Fascism Comes To Town. Or; The Rise Of The American Military Dictatorship. Or; How The Great Republicratic Party Can Tighten The Noose Around The Neck Of Lady Liberty.

Even though Section 1031(e) and Section 1032(b)(1)(2) would seem to keep us safe, The consensus seems to be the Supreme Court will have the final say. And based on some of their past decisions (Kelo v. City of New London), that may not be a good thing.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
        Nothing? Nobody has an opinion on the indefinite detention of citizens and the definition of the US homeland as a battlefield?
        Yeah, I have been reading about it - I can't believe something like this would pass. This is a type of law a totalitarian regime would pass.

Comment

Working...
        X