Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine That - What a Surprise

Not. Thank you Obama.

Some of the $1.5 billion cash that Obama gave to Iran traced to Iran-backed terror groups

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...#ixzz69bFYtLXU

According to knowledgeable sources, Iran has used the funds to pay its main proxy, the Lebanon-based terrorist group Hezbollah, along with the Quds Force, Iran’s main foreign intelligence and covert action arm and element of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. (snip)

The U.S. money supplied to Iran as part of an arms settlement dating back to the 1970s also has been traced to Iran’s backing of Houthi rebels seeking to take power in Yemen. Iran has been supporting the Yemen rebels as part of a bid to encircle and eventually take control of Saudi Arabia.

“The enormous financial windfall the Iranian regime received because of the deal — access to more than $100 billion, including $1.8 billion in cash — has not been used to better the lives of the Iranian people,” Mr. Trump said Jan. 12. “Instead, it has served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders.”

You are attaching an article from a right-wing edge blog that quotes Bill Gertz, who was fired for paying people to say what he wanted them to say from the newspaper Washington Times that was founded by Sun Myung Moon and is known as an ultra conservative paper.

This alone should make you question believing much about this article

Comment

Originally posted by WSU and Reds Fan View Post
      You are attaching an article from a right-wing edge blog that quotes Bill Gertz, who was fired for paying people to say what he wanted them to say from the newspaper Washington Times that was founded by Sun Myung Moon and is known as an ultra conservative paper.

This alone should make you question believing much about this article
      Thats not how things work around here.

Comment

It's still a fact that Obama paid $1.5B in cash to a terrorist nation

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
          It's still a fact that Obama paid $1.5B in cash to a terrorist nation
          That is a fact.
          Livin the dream

Comment

The actual amount was 400 million that was owed to the Iranians from when they bought Arms from us in the 70s and were never delivered and instead were refunded their money. The other $1.5B was supposed to be interest, but it has not yet been delivered.

Now for you to believe this you would have to believe the AP and Washington Post. I understand that this involves trusting the media, and if I got my information from Americanthinker.com I would likely think that the media is fake since that what these guys are.​​​​​​

Comment

The actual amount was 400 million .... The other $1.5B was supposed to be interest, but it has not yet been delivered.
              You sure about that?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

"Just the facts ma'am"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The actual amount was 400 million that was owed to the Iranians from when they bought Arms from us in the 70s and were never delivered and instead were refunded their money. The other $1.5B was supposed to be interest, but it has not yet been delivered.

Now for you to believe this you would have to believe the AP and Washington Post. I understand that this involves trusting the media, and if I got my information from Americanthinker.com I would likely think that the media is fake since that what these guys are.​​​​​​
                  Americanthinker .com had nothing to do with the displeasure, and mistrust, towards obama's/hillary's foreign policy (can you say libya), any more than wikileaks... Failed foreign policy is just a small part of the reason Trump is now your President...

What about the people who ignorantly believe the President is a russian agent? ... And that the ukraine had nothing to do with'16? And your President is a racist? Maybe that tape'll show up of the President using the n word after all... And hey, why would anyone mistrust iran?

Now you know how we feel...

#Can'tTrustIt

Comment

from the Washington post

On Jan. 17, 2016, the day after four American detainees, including The Washington Post’s Jason Rezaian, were released, a jumbo jet carrying $400 million in euros, Swiss francs and other currencies landed in Tehran. That money purportedly was partial payment of an outstanding claim by Iran for U.S. military equipment that was never delivered. Soon after, $1.3 billion in cash followed.
                    Last edited by SB Shock; December 30, 2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      from the Washington post
                      Awww, you were supposed to let him figure it out on his own.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I understand that this involves trusting the media, and if I got my information from Americanthinker.com I would likely think that the media is fake since that what these guys are.​​​​​​
                        American Thinker is just a news aggregate site for conservative journalists for their news and opinion articles. Just because you don't like their opinion or perspective doesn't make them fake.
                        Last edited by SB Shock; December 30, 2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

And our current President is responsible for hastening the end of our Republic, but not this lyin' POS?

Did anyone see this guy's new op-ed in the washington post? americanthinker.com my a**.

p.s.- here's another quoted article:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._earnings.html
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 31, 2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Thats not how things work around here.
                            You wish (and hope)

hint: don't put your $$$ on buttiegieg

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              I dont know why you're quoting me. Furthermore I dont really give a **** what Pete Buttigieg or Ted Cruz have to say about anything.
                              With that said if you'd like my comment on the article - they're both right.

Comment

Working...
                              X