The upcoming coup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upcoming coup

I think I figured out what Pelosi and the Dems are doing. I know this is wild, but tell me if you think this will happen. I have not heard or read anyone else saying this scenario. So you can thank me that you heard it here first.

1. At this point, the Dems do not have a chance of defeating Trump in the election. Additionally their base is not overly energized. The Democratic Party leadership knows this.

2. Pelos will sit on the articles of impeachment during 2020 and will not transmit them to the to the Senate for eventual acquittal of Trump.

3. As early as January, the Democrats will announce impeachment proceedings against Pence. On the night that the House passed the impeachment articles, Shifty Schiff was on the Rachel Maddow show saying that he has concrete evidence that Pence had knowledge of the illegal activities by Trump and was involved in it. (Haven''t we heard this before?).

4. Pence is also impeached by the House in another sham hearing.

5. Pelosi sits on the Pence articles of impeachment and has no intent of transmitting those to the Senate in 2020.

6. All the Dems have to do is flip 3 seats to take control of the Senate. There are 4 Senate seats that are currently considered toss ups. All 4 of those toss up seats are currently held by Republicans in states that are either purple or blue:

- AZ - Martha McSally
    - CO - Cory Gardner
    - ME - Susan Collins
    - NC - Thom Tillis

The Dems now energize their base saying if they can take the Senate they can finish the job of removing Trump/Pence. Their base is now energized.

7. Immediately following the inauguration, Pelosi transmits the Trump and Pence articles to the Senate.

8. Following a swift trial in the Democrat controlled Senate, Trump and Pence are removed from the office. Pelosi is sworn in as President.

9. Soon after, President Pelosi and Chuck Shumer announce that since Trump was an illegitimate President that all of his judicial appointments are invalid including his Supreme Court appointees. The Democrats remove them from office.
    Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; December 20, 2019, 04:52 PM.

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure your scenario is what starts running through Pelosi's mind while she's getting out the KY Jelly late at night.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

60 votes are required to convict in the senate. The Dims would have to gain 13 seats. Impossible.

The senate will either vote to nullify the impeachment soon or conduct their own trial.

Nervous Nancy has been holding 2 - 7 unsuited the entire time and now the rest of the world knows it. LOL!

T

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I dunno, but I'm pretty sure your scenario is what starts running through Pelosi's mind while she's getting out the KY Jelly late at night.
        Someone needs to tell her the KY doesn't go in her mouth though... the dentures keep slippin'.

T

Comment

nm
          Last edited by Kung Wu; December 20, 2019, 07:16 PM.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            60 votes are required to convict in the senate. The Dims would have to gain 13 seats. Impossible.

The senate will either vote to nullify the impeachment soon or conduct their own trial.

Nervous Nancy has been holding 2 - 7 unsuited the entire time and now the rest of the world knows it. LOL!

T

Oh, I kinda forgot that little detail.

Never mind . . .

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

Make that 67 votes. It's a two-thirds majority for impeachment.

Comment

Just because we know it takes 67 votes doesn't mean this isn't their plan. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X