Rand Paul's Festivus Government Waste Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul's Festivus Government Waste Report

Rand Paul’s Festivus “Waste Report” Is Out and You’re Not Going to Like What He Found

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ding-stupidly/

This year, our government wasted $50,463,462,292.35, costing each American around $8,215.48.

Full Report

Gov waste is a problem. I have not read the report, but am curious if all of the waste listed is actually waste or if some of it is just spending he disagrees with.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Gov waste is a problem. I have not read the report, but am curious if all of the waste listed is actually waste or if some of it is just spending he disagrees with.
      The Elephant in the Room in this report is the claim of improper Medicare and Medicaid payments in 2018 estimated at $48 billion. This in on page 34 of the 57 page report.

Actually, pointing out all the other minor stuff while annoying as heck in many cases tends to hide or diminish the focus on where the bulk of the waste is purported to be.

Of course, just imagine how much fraud and waste could be generated once we get Medicare For All.

Comment

I always like to just take a step back and be like....

Seriously, $3 trillion should be plenty, guys. Make due.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
        X