Tatiana Limanova on REN TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatiana Limanova on REN TV

Even I don't approve of this gesture....from a Russian.

Tatiana Limanova gives President Obama the middle finger

Go to vid, stop on gesture and zoom in several times. What do u see. Notice the finger is smaller at the bottom than at the 1st joint. It is also not aligned correctly. I love to work with digital video and cs5, Maya etc. I believe this is a doctored film. Not saying I know 4 sure but I would say I'm 90% sure

:pirate:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      Go to vid, stop on gesture and zoom in several times. What do u see. Notice the finger is smaller at the bottom than at the 1st joint. It is also not aligned correctly. I love to work with digital video and cs5, Maya etc. I believe this is a doctored film. Not saying I know 4 sure but I would say I'm 90% sure

:pirate:
      It was a joke kc. That's all. I don't know whether it was doctored or not. And I don't care; because I don't really care what some Russian talking head thinks. Also, I think - if she raised the middle finger - she’s telling the director to run the video clip.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Well, we know for sure now....lol

REN TV, a privately owned channel controlled by associates of Vladimir Putin, the prime minister, said on Thursday it had decided to take her off air calling her actions “unacceptable” and “unprofessional”.

“On 14 November during the ‘News 24′ programme the presenter Limanova made an unacceptable gesture that was a synonym for an offensive expression,” it said in a statement.
        You can sleep better tonight knowing her obscene gesture was not meant for the "messiah", but for her co-workers. Nobody would want to disparage the dear leader.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Well, we know for sure now....lol

You can sleep better tonight knowing her obscene gesture was not meant for the "messiah", but for her co-workers. Nobody would want to disparage the dear leader.
          Thats a fact jack! May I call you Jack?:pirate:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
          X