Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey City Terrorism - Target Kosher Market

3 Jews killed in Jersey firefight; mayor: kosher mkt. purposely targeted

"Based on our initial investigation (which is ongoing) we now believe the active shooters targeted the location they attacked," the mayor of New Jersey tweeted
    On Tuesday, two gunmen drove into the small ultra-Orthodox community and opened fire at a kosher grocery store, killing Leah Minda Ferencz and Moshe Deutsch.

I can't seem to find from what type of sect the 2 are from. Could be Islami, could be neo nazi, if they targeted a Jewish establishment.

My sarcasmic side of me says if they were right-wing we would have known 5 minutes before the incident, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The Jerusalem post wouldn’t with hold any names if they had them. May not yet be known.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Any more you have to go to foreign news to get information. Jerusalem post, bbc and sky news all reporting on that this was not a random, but a targeted event. So much that police have started deploying to synagogues in the area including NYC in case this is bigger conspiracy.

On CNN the story has dropped significantly on their page and they act like this was just some random violence thing where a couple bystander got shot.

On fox it has completely dropped off. If you watch some of the video, this was a major firefight between the terrorist and police.

Comment

Authorities Identify the Murderers in Jersey City Anti-Semitic Slayings and the National Conversation Is Cancelled

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...ion-cancelled/

Comment

Members of that same group were harassing the Covington kids in DC before the smirking incident.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Members of that same group were harassing the Covington kids in DC before the smirking incident.
              And the press, as expected, did their usual thing. Ignored the 1st instigators (and true racists), the Black Hebrew Israelites who were stirring the pot with amped speakers, blamed the white kids with MAGA caps who were right where they were suppose to be waiting for their bus, while the 2nd instigator beat his drum walking into the middle of the group and right up into the one kid's face.

By the way, wufan, I know it's not what you meant to do, but I wouldn't give the press or crazy libs any cred by calling it "the smirking incident". I thought the young man did a great job of standing his ground and not letting the incident gain any bad momentum.

Comment

#NothingToSeeHere

Comment

Rashida Tlaib Tried to Delete a Nasty Tweet After the Jersey City Shooting but the Internet Is Forever

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ernet-forever/

Comment

She can’t even pretend to not be anti-Semitic correctly.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                    X