President to Host June 2020 G7 Summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President to Host June 2020 G7 Summit

President Donald Trump on Thursday selected his hotel resort — Trump National Doral in Miami — to host next year's G-7 summit.

Talk about winning...

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Worth 5 million to him in real dollars; worth 5 billion in troll dollars.

Keep tweakin' those Dims Donnie!

T

Comment

Have to love a Pres who sells out his job for his own personal gain. Only one winning is him.

Comment

Originally posted by KraRam View Post
        Have to love a Pres who sells out his job for his own personal gain. Only one winning is him.
        What did he gain?

Comment

Your not actually asking that as a question are you? My guess is you are being sarcastic.

Comment

The Trumpster is playing the MSM and progressives; you don't see that?

Comment

Just keep telling yourself that as your tax dollars go in his pocket. Again, Love your sarcasm.

Comment

Just keep telling yourself that as your tax dollars go in his pocket. Again, Love your sarcasm.
                OK, so you don't "see it"; perhaps you suffer from the same ailment as my personal progressive/Democratic friends - TDS.

As for my "...tax dollars go(ing) in his pocket"; you are aware the Trumpster does not accept a salary for serving as President. Where and how in your knowledge does he capture my tax dollars?

Comment

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

You’re no smarter than the Trumpster thinks he is.

Trump already has several mansions and is worth over 3 billion dollars. Do you actually think he became President to get rich? Now on the other hand, Obama, Bernie, Elizabeth, Joe Biden and many other politicians became enriched millionaires after they became politicians. It’s people like them and there are numerous politicians who have become enriched by the SWAMP that make me more incensed than a guy who thinks he’s smarter than he really is.

But in this case, I think the Trumpster has played you, Dems, and media like a fiddle and has you all out of sorts over this issue. LOL
                      Last edited by Shockm; October 18, 2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Trump says he’ll host G7 summit at cost at his resort — but provides few details

“A day after President Trump awarded the huge Group of Seven summit to his own struggling Doral resort in Florida, the White House said Trump’s company would charge taxpayers only enough to cover the resort’s costs.

But neither the White House nor the Trump Organization answered more detailed questions about what that means. They did not provide specific dollar amounts or say whether dollar amounts have been agreed to.”

Just stating facts...from our pocket to his. The Washington Post

i see your defense is my ignorance and pointing the finger at others. So feel free to continue taking personal shots and name calling.

Comment

Trump says he’ll host G7 summit at cost at his resort — but provides few details

“A day after President Trump awarded the huge Group of Seven summit to his own struggling Doral resort in Florida, the White House said Trump’s company would charge taxpayers only enough to cover the resort’s costs.

But neither the White House nor the Trump Organization answered more detailed questions about what that means. They did not provide specific dollar amounts or say whether dollar amounts have been agreed to.”

Just stating facts...from our pocket to his. The Washington Post

i see your defense is my ignorance and pointing the finger at others. So feel free to continue taking personal shots and name calling.
                            I don’t understand your argument. They’re hosting at cost. Do you understand that “at cost” means he isn’t making any money on it?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I think everything I said were facts too except I added that I think Trump likes to twist the underwear of those who constantly attack him. He doesn’t play by traditional rules in the SWAMP. I don’t really trust him either because he is a narcicist who enjoys playing his enemies. Many of his policies and tactics I agree with and others I do not.

Comment

Working...
                              X