Project Vertias - CNN Expose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Vertias - CNN Expose

James O’Keefe Announces ‘This May Be The Biggest Story Project Veritas Has Ever Broke’

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/10/13/james-okeefe-announces-may-biggest-story-project-veritas-ever-broke/

James O’Keefe Releases ‘Part One’ Of #ExposeCNN; One Employee Can’t Believe CNN Hasn’t Taken Down Trump Yet

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/10/14/james-o%e2%80%99keefe-releases-part-one-exposecnn-series/

Comment

I couldn't watch the entire thing, but it doesn't seem that surprising to me really. What did we learn? That CNN is biased Liberal? Now that's a breaking story right there...

I think the really sad thing is what will happen to those people that spoke on hidden camera without knowing it? Will they all lose their jobs. I don't think I'm a fan of secretly recording your average Joe and creating liability for him.

Now, if they would get someone like Shifty Schiff on hidden camera saying ****, I'd be all about it. He's a big boy and it's part of his game.

T

Comment

It reveals the propaganda machine, as it should. This is just the first tape released. There are supposedly dozens of them.

Many people who still watch cnn believe the President was elected with the aid of russia.

Comment

Americans might soon wish they just waited to vote their way out of the Trump era

A lot of these same characters are now on the cnn staff.

Comment

CNN Expose' Part 2

Not much substance in this one IMO. As someone else said they aren't tellling us anything we did not already know and I doubt this will change the minds of any anti-Trump people.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 15, 2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              CNN Expose' Part 2

Not much substance in this one IMO. As someone else said they aren't tellling us anything we did not already know and I doubt this will change the minds of any anti-Trump people.
              It sure won't, because, heyy, what's wrong with a little bias?

Comment

Working...
              X