No announcement yet.

Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make my un-fired green anodized LE6920 increase in value instantaneously.

Thx Colt!

T

...:cool:

Comment

You just gotta shake your head.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

We need universal background checks for index fingers! Being born with an index finger DOES NOT give you the right to use it! Close the birth loophole!

Comment

I will have to say... the fact that she pointed to four other students and then herself. Spooky. She at least needs to be evaluated. Of course the odds of a female shooting up a school is almost nil but the policy should be enforced for both sexes. I don't think 12 year old's think up murder suicide on their own. They are learning these things from social media or news reports. We've got to insulate young minds from the tiny few that are truly deranged.

T

Comment

My 19 year-old son just bought an ak. My wife won't let me have an ak or ar, I can't wait to borrow his. He bought 5,000 rounds of cheap ammo to go with it!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              My 19 year-old son just bought an ak. My wife won't let me have an ak or ar, I can't wait to borrow his. He bought 5,000 rounds of cheap ammo to go with it!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Here's the thing though...

In this day and age had that girl come back and actually shot them, someone would have come forward and said she imitated shooting them. Then the police, school, etc would have been grilled about why they did nothing when she threatened the other kids.

It is all insanity. I'm not of the opinion that what she did warrants an arrest, but at the same time, I'm not responsible for the safety of several hundred students.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                X