• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could get interesting.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      It might get interesting but it is very hard to have any confidence that this will go anywhere.

Whoa.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

:shocked: :D

T

...:cool:

Seems like a reasonable place to stick this video

Livin the dream

Comment

duplicate post
      Livin the dream

Comment

Wow.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Yikes!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Speak the Truth to power. Right?

Comment

If there's something out there on any subject that's more accurate and to the point, I'd like to see it.

That's like the mike drop to end all mike drops.

Comment

Candace Owens doesn't mince words. Her style can be combative at times, which isn't for everyone. But it is refreshing to see someone on the right fight back with some fire.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Candace Owens doesn't mince words. Her style can be combative at times, which isn't for everyone. But it is refreshing to see someone on the right fight back with some fire.
                    Overall, I’m not a fan of CO. I agree with some of her ideas, but not others. I do like her attitude and personality.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockTalk
                      ShockTalk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Could you expand more on the first part, wufan? You say you agree with some of her ideas and like her attitude and personality, so some of those "other ideas" must out weigh the other positive factors mentioned (and/or there are other reasons) to not be a fan vs being a fan.

• wufan
                      wufan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Some of her ideas are more conservative in that she seems to favor some level of legislated morality; whereas I’m very libertarian in my legislative beliefs; although I believe the best way for an individual to live their life is within the conservative ideals.

That’s a thin, but important line for me. I do get a bit of gratification from her punching back at those that wish to legislate progressive morality.

• ShockTalk
                      ShockTalk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So "wufan" is not a "fan" unless a political mover and shaker is very libertarian and has conservative ideals. I can definitely live with and understand that thin line being important.

I guess that I'd like to believe in a "very libertarian" world, but find it hard to understand how far differing viewpoints of others would not interfere/infringe in my far differing viewpoints when it comes to a socialized setting. Not only in the setting I live in, but particularly in a world setting where other countries/people simply do not want to live and let live.

I guess that's why I consider myself as a moderate conservative with a splash of libertarian here and there.

Let me say this. I was a fan of Candace before she was big...when she was just leaving the left. I watched or read all of her content. The more I watched her, the more I found myself saying “yeah, but”, in that I agreed with her general ideas, but not her general solutions. Overall, I find her to be someone with which I agree more than I disagree, but that I find too authoritarian. If she were running for office, I would probably vote for her, but I hope she doesn’t run for office.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockTalk
                      ShockTalk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Unfortunately, authoritarians come in different forms. Some are obvious, some others, not so much. Maybe I'm just jaded with Trump on one side and the far left on the other and have just lumped all politicians as authoritarian. I'm getting tried of others telling me I should be able to scrap past opinions that were developed by me, family, and the generations before and immediately change how I think about certain things like I have a switch in the back of my head. I can adjust, live and let live, but don't tell me I have to agree with it and like it.

I understand why you made that last sentence about CO. However, she was once on the left and has jumped to the right and is very good at rebuttal. I think that takes a lot of thought and soul searching to make that kind of jump (particularly given sex and race) and be that strong in her new positions.

I believe she agrees with my motto: The more one depends on the government, the more one is owned by it and a slave to it.
                  Working...
                  X