Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Ol' Joe At It Again

Comment

If Biden somehow comes out of the democratic primary as the chosen one, this could be the most entertaining presidential debates in history. Being the most centrist candidate and everyone else so radical left and bat **** crazy, he stands a good chance.

Comment

Comment

A) Almost every time Joe speaks lately, I think more and more he's suffering with early stage Dementia. In no way does that make me happy.
          B) I will be surprised, at least a little bit, if Joe is still in this race come Thanksgiving.
          C) Both the thought of a damaged candidate and no Joe terrify me.
          4) I really hope I'm wrong about A.

Comment

• moshock
            moshock commented
            Editing a comment
            JMHO - I would think that President Trump would want to run against Biden - he's attacking too early.

Originally posted by shoxplode View Post
          If Biden somehow comes out of the democratic primary as the chosen one, this could be the most entertaining presidential debates in history. Being the most centrist candidate and everyone else so radical left and bat **** crazy, he stands a good chance.
          For sure.

But, oh will it be entertaining. Uncle Joe is going to need an oxygen tank.

Comment

How the Hobbs Act Could Sink Joe Biden

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...joe_biden.html

The Hobbs Act didn't do much to slow Bill and Hillary down. I doubt Joe will be going to jail but this certainly won't help his current campaign prospects.

Comment

Working...
            X