More issues in Portland this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More issues in Portland this weekend

Lots of other videos where millennial ninjas were surrounding him, bumping him, stopping him from moving away, and then following him after he “got out” of the circle mob.
    Livin the dream

This one really does piss me off. That was a HORRIBLE attack against an Asian homosexual, where some lefties used the , “he was asking for it” defense. Followed with, “milk shakes turn conservatives into snow flakes.”

Contrasting this with the MAGA hat Covington kids in DC where a kid stood still and smiled.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I did not see a video on this story, but did see his pics on twitter of his face. Did you click on the "written previously " which had several videos of a different story of his coverage in Seattle? They were actually protesting the wrong group. The group had a similar name as who they thought they were protesting about, but had totally different agenda. Idiots. Can't wait to here the far left Presidential candidates rationalize these morons. This "hands off" approach by the police departments with these Antifa groups is going to blow up in their face at some point.

Comment

Comment

• BOBB
          BOBB commented
          Editing a comment
          Two sides of the same coin. Enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

The Babylon Bee does some fantastic work
        The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

For once cnn got it right: journalist's are at risk in this -ahem- "political climate."

Comment

Speaking of what's going on in Oregon....Nike was set to release a shoe for the 4th with the original flag with the 13 stars in a circle. BUT, that's offensive to Colin Kaepernick, so he got Nike to pull the shoe.

That's offensive? I did read about some "right wing" group using that flag as a rallying point. I'm sure I can find an idiot somewhere that uses everything as a rallying point.

I don't get it. Love life. It's short enough as it is.

Comment

• Dark Lord
              Dark Lord commented
              Editing a comment
              I had forgotten all about Kaepernick. I guess since he has not had much attention lately he had to find something offensive to get his name back out there.

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              I've always liked world history, watching man's progress, and the fast rise of the United States. Now I'm told that all of that is hogwash. That I had it all backwards. It was the rest of the world that was far advanced over the US in all type of respects. That the lesser privileged in the US are far worse off than in all the rest of the world. We are far worse, and always have been, in suppression of others. That 2, 3, or 4 hundred years ago it was us (and I do mean us of today, because it was our fault) that was so bad about human rights and freedoms. I just wish I could figure out why so many people from all over the world, since the beginning of the United States to today, would want to come here in the droves that they have. And why do the suppressed stay when there is so many other places in the world far better off. It just doesn't make sense. It just doesn't make sense.

I have stopped trying to understand the thinking that goes through the minds of leftists.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The progressives, white intellectual middle class suburbanites, want to protect the weak. They are concerned about race, sexuality, immigrants, and the persecution of the less fortunate, and they want to ensure that those less fortunate have the same access to opportunity.

If those of other races, sexualities, or birth origin, as a whole, do not have the same success as the majority white intellectual middle class, then they believe that the reason is because of persecution. There has not been enough done for the less fortunate, and those in power are using the less fortunate to further their own ambitions.

In order to rectify the situation, it is necessary to expose and resist the white conservative male, to take his power away through the rights of this nation, and if necessary, to do so violently. Therefore when an evil Vietnamese gay immigrant attempts to interfere with this mission by continuously being in a public space and writing articles, that person MUST be stopped. If Andy Ngo persists, then the rights of minorities, homosexuals, and immigrants will ALWAYS be less than the white middle class intellectuals.
              Livin the dream

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 2 photos.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Changes are a comin' in Portland.

Well, maybe.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    In almost every article I read, he's referred to as a "conservative" journalist. I've never heard of a "liberal" journalist. Maybe they're just too numerous or it's just assumed?

No, the word "conservative" is used in this manner intentionally, so as to continue to the vague association of conservatism with racism, hate, oppression, misogyny or whatever the talking point is of the day. The "media" does this on purpose to tie as many people as they can and put the right on the defense pretty much all the time. And our youth has swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

• wufan
                    wufan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you’re Antifa; all Republicans are conservative, all conservatives are alt-right, and all alt-right are fascist.

It is the proverbial case of the emperors new clothes.

They, the Snowflakes (and that's for you-know-who), which, yes, includes antifa, are fighting for free speech, but, but:

cortez.png

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    I’m actually against anti-masking laws. Wearing a mask isn’t the crime. I’m undecided on video taping by the police without a warrant. It’s a public place, so yeah, maybe...but I don’t want cameras up monitoring everyone so the police can find individuals that are jaywalking or littering.

IMO, the answer is to appropriately police the areas and arrest those that are witnessed to have broken the law. Portland has, at times, had “stand down” orders. That’s BS.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Here’s the problem with anti-masking laws and video surveillance:

I can totally see this becoming a purposeful or accidental targeted enforcement.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        It is the proverbial case of the emperors new clothes.

They, the Snowflakes (and that's for you-know-who), which, yes, includes antifa, are fighting for free speech, but, but:

cortez.png
                        You’re meme is wrong. The little girl and her family were harassed and threatened. They were intimidated, but not censored.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                        X