• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'll see that and raise you:

Time-Person-Of-The-Year.jpg

Comment

• Up there with the lightbringer's Nobel Peace Prize. Which reminds me of his speech....

I thought we were to look back and say that his election was when the seas stopped rising and all that crap.

Anyway, congrats Greta, I hope that all this can partially make up a small fraction of the loss of your childhood. I weep everytime I see all the suffering you have been forced to endure.

LOL.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• To take the rantings of a young girl with a disability seriously is a travesty. But it's also a sign of the times. Her "superpower" as she calls it is merely the inability to think rationally. Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook school shooting) has that exact same superpower. I know yet another young child with that same affliction. He was watching Fox News a little too much and developed a severe paranoia regarding the caravans approaching the border. Greta is irrational and suffers from many mental afflictions as do the others I mentioned. Instead of her parents (who may be somewhat afflicted themselves) using her as their own publicity piece (mom's got a book!!), they should have taken the child aside and reassured her. Being obsessed (mentally fixated) on a subject is the norm with this disability. Why am I not surprised the Libtards would use her compromised state to further their agenda. They love to prey on the weak.

P.S. One of the runner-ups for the prize was... wait for it... THE WHISTLEBLOWER! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

All phonies.

T

Comment

• Consider this: When is the last time you or any person you know subscribed to Time magazine?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I stopped my subscription when I was a photo of a discarded Time Magazine that had ended up on an ocean dump site and a baby seal got one lodged in his butt.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Interesting tweet from Karen Tumulty, a former (14-year) TIME employee:

Comment

• Comment

• Humph!
                    Attached Files
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Christmas Day was one of the warmest on record across central Indiana. The warmest ever seen on Christmas in Indianapolis was back in 1893 where temperatures surged to 64°. The recent heat wave is being blamed on "climate change." No word as to why it was so damn hot in 1893.....

Comment

• Grandaughter taking some class about global warming (I dunno why). At Christmas she told me she got a zero on her last test. Said she went to the instructor and asked why and was told. "I don't agree with your opinion."

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Grandaughter taking some class about global warming (I dunno why). At Christmas she told me she got a zero on her last test. Said she went to the instructor and asked why and was told. "I don't agree with your opinion."
                          Seriously?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Seriously?
                            Pitt St

Comment

• That sounds awful.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• QUOTE=wufan;n1208028]That sounds awful. [/QUOTE]

Disgraceful...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X