X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    I listen to Scott Adam’s podcast from time to time. Today he stated that rather than having gendered sports, teams should be coed with multiple levels for each team. This would be similar to youth soccer where you have division 1-4 in each age group. Kids of any age can play up, for instance we have an 10 year old on our under 13 team. He is excellent, however the lack of puberty is now showing.

Some boys teams have multiple girls on them, and they can play. This seems as if this could be a legit solution up to maybe the age of 15. Certainly not without its own set of problems, but a potential solution.

Also, kids under 18 shouldn’t be deciding their gender.
    Generally, most "boys" divisions in most competitive sports ARE gender-neutral. If a girl is good enough to play on the boys side, she is usually allowed to in almost every sport (I have no idea about baseball; but for soccer, basketball, even football that's true. Heck I even think that's true in wrestling now-a-days.). Exclusivity only enters for the girls divisions -- and for darn good reason.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    I listen to Scott Adam’s podcast from time to time. Today he stated that rather than having gendered sports, teams should be coed with multiple levels for each team. This would be similar to youth soccer where you have division 1-4 in each age group. Kids of any age can play up, for instance we have an 10 year old on our under 13 team. He is excellent, however the lack of puberty is now showing.

Some boys teams have multiple girls on them, and they can play. This seems as if this could be a legit solution up to maybe the age of 15. Certainly not without its own set of problems, but a potential solution.

Also, kids under 18 shouldn’t be deciding their gender.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Yeah, but high and mighty liberals know what is better for society than society itself.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

Id like to hear from the scientists on this.
    Did they win a Men's Decathlon Olympic Gold Medal?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Id like to hear from the scientists on this.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    While I respect the right of an individual to portray themselves as they see fit, I can’t root for a person that denies reality to govern others.

Being that Kaitlyn Jenner will not be my governor, I look forward to seeing the cognitive dissonance of the situation that leftists will wrestle with.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    IT’S OFFICIAL: Caitlyn Jenner Announces Run for Governor of California Against Gavin Newsom

https://hannity.com/media-room/its-o...-gavin-newsom/
    This is a fair contest. There is no biological advantage in a male running as a female against another male for Governor. May the best person win.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    IT’S OFFICIAL: Caitlyn Jenner Announces Run for Governor of California Against Gavin Newsom

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    LOL!!! Love this. Can't stop laughing. So great.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    LINCOLN, NE—One of the last surviving veterans who survived the D-Day invasion, Otto Bernard, opened up to reporters recently to tell his harrowing story of the bloody fight against entrenched German forces on Omaha Beach. According to Bernard, his terrifying experience was made even worse by a complete lack of trans representation among the soldiers. 

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post

Sexual development is term for a multilayered system developed by John Money in 50s for classifying the people the slip through the cracks of a binary system. Those layers are:
    1. Chromosonal sex
    2. Fetal gonadic sex
    3. Fetal hormonal sex
    4. Internal reproductive sex
    5. External genital sex
    6. Pubertal hormonal sex
    7. Pubertal morphological sex
    I'm assuming that by 'biological sex' you are referring to the first layer, but even then there are exceptions where an egg or sperm may lack a sex chromosome or have extras, leading to a chromosonal sex of X0, XXY, XXX, XYY, etc. The point is that there is no single biological measure that unassailably places each and every human into one of two categories — male or female.
    Dear lord!!!!!

Sexual development is when girls develop breast buds and boys start getting boners. It’s puberty.

I can’t believe you are using a Mengele level eugenicist for your gender psychopathy.

Maybe read Marshall Applewhite’s book on astronomy.

So, no, I’m not referring to chromosomal sex as biological sex. I’m referring to chromosomes, primary and secondary sexual characteristics. All of these things are binary. Your exceptions that prove the rule are statistical outliers.

Leave a comment:

• CBB_Fan
    replied

Sexual development is not the same as biological sex or gender.
    Sexual development is term for a multilayered system developed by John Money in 50s for classifying the people the slip through the cracks of a binary system. Those layers are:
    1. Chromosonal sex
    2. Fetal gonadic sex
    3. Fetal hormonal sex
    4. Internal reproductive sex
    5. External genital sex
    6. Pubertal hormonal sex
    7. Pubertal morphological sex
    I'm assuming that by 'biological sex' you are referring to the first layer, but even then there are exceptions where an egg or sperm may lack a sex chromosome or have extras, leading to a chromosonal sex of X0, XXY, XXX, XYY, etc. The point is that there is no single biological measure that unassailably places each and every human into one of two categories — male or female.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Rand Paul asked both questions, which you alluded to in your earlier post:

Didn’t she refuse to answer?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

I know genotype exists, which is why my entire post was about genetics. In specific, I was responding to the sentiment of Ryan Anderson that "sex is established at conception" by discussing how a person's sexual development is determined by genes that can malfunction, rather than just by the presence of X and Y chromosomes.
    Sexual development is not the same as biological sex or gender.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X