No announcement yet.

Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! My dream of identifying as a 14 year old girl soccer player is about to pay off! I'm gonna smash those bitches into the back of the net and win the U-15 National MVP trophy after all!!! Either that or I'm gettin' PAID with my lawsuit. WIN - WIN!

OLAYYYY ole ole olaaaay Ooolaaaaaaaay ooooollaaaaay
    Last edited by Kung Wu; January 21, 2021, 09:08 PM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

BTW it's PC to call 'em bitches if you are one.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
        Yep the oh-so-urgent business on his first day was signing an executive order allowing T's to compete with the girls.
        Sorry. You’re wrong. It’s boys against girls.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Did you mean to say boner?

Your source is suspicious, but if that is true, in the sake of uNiTy, I will listen to one paragraph of scientific justification. I can't trust my gut reaction because I am still mostly indoctrinated. My gut says, and I quote: "U Joe, you virtue-signaling, social-justice warrioring, Libtard empty suit."

P.S. I'm fine with an empty suit president as long as he seeks compromise and moderate thinking.
          This is the party of science. We all know that the transubstantiation of the body and blood of Christ is hogwash, but the transexualization of an individual can be accomplished by mere thought exercises.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            BTW it's PC to call 'em bitches if you are one.
            This is true! Only bitches can use the term *****. Dick, however is not derogatory in any way and can be used by either sex.

There’s a show on NetFlix called the history of swear words (or similar). It’s a comedy and kinda funny. They did ****, ****, Damn, *****, and Dick. The ***** episode was all about persecuting women.

The irony with this show was that it’s supposed to be “edgy” taking on taboo words; however they weren’t edgy enough to do ****, ***, or the unsayable N word.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

This is true! Only bitches can use the term *****. Dick, however is not derogatory in any way and can be used by either sex.

There’s a show on NetFlix called the history of swear words (or similar). It’s a comedy and kinda funny. They did ****, ****, Damn, *****, and Dick. The ***** episode was all about persecuting women.

The irony with this show was that it’s supposed to be “edgy” taking on taboo words; however they weren’t edgy enough to do ****, ***, or the unsayable N word.
              A key for clarification:

**** is F U C K
              **** is S H I T
              ***** is BITCHES without the es
              **** is C U N T
              *** is F A G

Also no *****.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Your source is suspicious.
                What's wrong with the Heritage Foundation? You may not agree with their beliefs that they are researching but there were lot's of articles that were speaking to Joe's changing the transgender laws with his stroke of the pen. Just google it and you'll find a leftist choice who can agree with your views.

Comment

This is the latest on the Connecticut lawsuit where 3 girls filed a lawsuit against trans boys taking the girls State Track Title. The federal government (at that time it was a Trump led agency) said that trans boys shouldn't be allowed to compete against the girls, while the State of Connecticut disagreed. The suit was filed in February and this is from June.

https://ctmirror.org/2020/06/15/a-fe...ate-disagrees/

To take a lead from Wufan and Kung,
                  The transgender students basis for competing in the girls track meet is "I feel like I have a **** instead of a **** so I must have a ****.

I will not leave a key to solve.

Comment

TRANSGENDER • TECHNOLOGY • CAPITALISM

This is a website a by a group of liberals who are trying to take the T out of LGBTQ. This website talks about how some well connected people are trying to take the Biology out of the equation and create a new category of people. As I said, LGBTQ groups are well connected and they have an extreme amount of money behind this movement.

I write at the intersection of humanity, technology and runaway capitalism. At this intersection stands transgenderism, what I believe is a glamorous ad campaign generated by elites, invested in tech and pharma, to normalize the changing of human biology. I believe this because I have researched the money behind the rapidly growing juggernaut of transgenderism in American culture and beyond, and it all leads back to the pharmaceutical and tech giants that now interface with LGBT NGOs which are driving the normalization of a biology-denying ideology. This ideology has taken the bullet train of post modernism to the juncture we are at now. The LGB civil rights movement has been subsumed by elites who have added the T to normalize the overriding of our sexed reality as humans, staging a political coup of mammoth proportion.

“Gender” is an obfuscation. It is the deconstruction of our humanity in its sexed roots that is at issue.

Once we open the door to accepting vast changes to human biology, that undermine the very definition of what it means to be human as a sexually dimorphic species, we have opened up a Pandora’s box for melding humans with technology and AI. Transgenderism is, as the famous self- identifying-transgendered, transhumanist, Martine Rothblatt posits, “the onramp to the transcendence of fleshism.” Rothblatt states, “people who refuse to be labeled as male or female are the pioneers of seeing humanity as not being limited by any particular substrate, such as flesh. There is a queer line of development from transgender to transhuman.”

Last edited by Shockm; January 23, 2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Holy crap. So you are saying I should be a 14-year old Native American girl BOT!??!

YES!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Holy crap.
                        You may think it’s funny and the author of that statement was both provocative and dramatic. However the name 11th hour (blog) points to the fact that the people against the Trans movement have their backs against the wall and the Trans movement is well funded and they are winning. This article came off of the website. You should read it because this subject really isn’t funny. If you recall, our very own wichita City Library had a Trans Reading Night for a couple of months, with a goal of legitimizing the Trans movement in our own community. These groups are trying to change the world and act like Trans people are a biological thing and it’s really not. It is a fetish, not biology.

https://www.theamericanconservative....ing-the-world/
                        Last edited by Shockm; January 25, 2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

One other thing I might add is that in Connecticut, high school athletics has been open season on allow Trans boys to participate in the girls track events. The boys have dominated several races and beaten girls who had won in the past. Joe Biden, by his Executive Order is trying to bring that to the entire country so that it is illegal to not allow Trans boys to participate in Kansas, California, Colorado, and every state in the United States by federal means.

https://www.theamericanconservative....ing-the-world/

Comment

Calling KungWu! Your dreams of playing girls soccer might Cecile a reality!

Livin the dream

Comment

I guest played on a club team many years ago scrimmaged one of the best women’s college teams in the country. We were 15-16. The team was a .500 KS Club soccer team.

We beat them 6-0. In 45 mins.

The women’s team at the college I attended wanted to scrimmage us. Our coach refused. One of the women’s players wrote an article about it. Caused a stir. So on a Saturday night, after a late October cold front, we were forced to play a full scrimmage against our women’s team. We were not happy. And we took it out on them. Scoreboard operator stopped at 10-0. That was well before halftime. They finally scored late in second half as we were over playing at all. Scoreboard read 10-1. But we put 28 goals past their keeper.

Men should not be competing against women in most major sporting events.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                                I guest played on a club team many years ago scrimmaged one of the best women’s college teams in the country. We were 15-16. The team was a .500 KS Club soccer team.

We beat them 6-0. In 45 mins.

The women’s team at the college I attended wanted to scrimmage us. Our coach refused. One of the women’s players wrote an article about it. Caused a stir. So on a Saturday night, after a late October cold front, we were forced to play a full scrimmage against our women’s team. We were not happy. And we took it out on them. Scoreboard operator stopped at 10-0. That was well before halftime. They finally scored late in second half as we were over playing at all. Scoreboard read 10-1. But we put 28 goals past their keeper.

Men should not be competing against women in most major sporting events.
                                Shut it! I. Will. Have. My. Trophy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X