Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's another reason Cain won't win ( . . . interesting TV ad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's another reason Cain won't win ( . . . interesting TV ad)

Chief of Staff Mark Block talks about Herman Cain's Presidential Campaign and urges people to act because together we can elect Herman Cain!

Please review and comment.

Thats Herman so badddddd!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

He's also into numerology.

Herman Cain's Numerology Fixation
      Michelle Cottle

Raise your hand if you have a favorite number.

Keep it raised if you believe this number to be your “lucky” number.

Now keep it up only if you think this number has a literal, meaningful, ongoing impact on your life.

Finally, if your hand is still up, ask yourself this: If you were running for president and wrote a campaign book, would you devote an entire chapter to this number, explaining how its frequent appearance in your life signals that you are meant to win and explaining that, though you are “not a devout numerologist,” this number clearly keeps popping up “more than coincidentally”?

If that hand is still raised, it probably means that you are Herman Cain. (Hi, Herman!)

Comment

Wow. I certainly got the subtle message when the guy was shaking his head while saying something positive, as if to say, "I know my words say vote for Cain, but please, please don't do it!" *puff, puff*

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Wow. I certainly got the subtle message when the guy was shaking his head while saying something positive, as if to say, "I know my words say vote for Cain, but please, please don't do it!" *puff, puff*

Wow I was thinking the same thing. That is one strange commercial.

Comment

Is he actually buying television time with this ad or is it strictly a web-ad? As yes, it is a little unusual.

Comment

It's a web-only ad, but from what I've read it's been picked up by some cable news shows and is getting deservedly mocked.

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Quit saying it is interesting, it is awful.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Quit saying it is interesting, it is awful.
                  If a ad doesn't make sense to you - then you were not the target. Now the question is who was Cain targetting? smokers? Serial Killers (didn't the guy remind you as Dennis Rader)?
                  Last edited by SB Shock; October 26, 2011, 01:20 PM.

Comment

David Gregory was on Today this morning saying that SNL should do a parody of the "ad."

Rush Limbaugh was mocking it today too.

For those that use Twitter, there is fakemarkblock that has many numerous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      If a ad doesn't make sense to you - then you were not the target. Now the question is who was Cain targetting? smokers? Serial Killers (didn't the guy remind you as Dennis Rader)?
                      Maybe he was targeting the Dixie, blue-blood Democrats and their tabacco field owning posse?

One thing is for sure. I learned to never EVER use someone without acting experience in a commercial.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Perhaps Herman's attack plan:

1. Prove to the American public that he can run for office and be a top tier candidate without spending a lot of money....after all, isn't Ameerica full of resentment of the cost of government today?

2. Along the same line, is he showing America what can be done with a minimum of people....aren't we looking for a smaller government?

3. Cain's web ad was almost free....and almost every TV network has played it several times for no monetary cost to his campaign, while other candidates are kicking off their multi-million dollar campaign ads.

4. Why spend a gazillion dollars at the beginning of a campaign? Cain is saving his money for the start of the real tournament next year, while building up his war chest at little cost to his campaign. He reportedly collected donations of about $2 million last quarter, and has already collected about $3 million in the first month of this quarter...and he doesn't seem to be spending more than he has (Gee, isn't that another thing that America hates about politicians...spending more than they have)?

Although we all question that his campaign does not look like a campaign we are used to seeing, (money, money, money), his passion for problem solving at the lowest cost levels may be what is drawing attention to him. He may have the last laugh in his presidential run by comparing his 10 million dollar expenditure versus Obama's one billion dollar reelection campaign, which just might turn some more heads!

I'm a long way from choosing my candidate, but ole Herman's approach is interesting and is interesting to follow.

Comment

I'm voting for him. I think that he's more of a conservative than the rest of the crowd. I'll support any of the republican candidates but Herman is my first choice. Newt would be my second.

Comment

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2011/10/25/video-overnight-thread-weird-herman-cain-campaign-ad-he-carried-yellow-flowers/

H
                            eres another reason yellow flowers
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That was awesome, and I'm with you Capitol and have been for months.

Comment

Working...
                              X