Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Council Investigation Complete - results are ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Council Investigation Complete - results are ....

Attorney general is reviewing conclusion and maybe making recommendations later this weekend.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Read Attorney General Barr's letter to Congress announcing end of Mueller's Russia probe

Prepare for Mueller to be the:

1. Worst person alive
    2. Greatest person alive

at the same time of course.

Comment

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is not recommending any further indictments in connection with the Russia collusion probe,

Comment

Comment

Posted especially for you-know-who (go***** snowflake)...

Oh yeah, does that mean the President can now release all the secret court (FISA) documents? That would be great.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 23, 2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

OMG, he did it again...

Comment

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

It is truly amazing to watch the spin. I am childishly hopeful that at least some of the middle and left will stand up and say enough is enough. Childishly so......

Comment

Did ya ever get pulled over by some cop, when ya knew ya wasn't doin nuthin wrong? Then he wants see license, registration, insurance, seat belt, and then smell ur breath? After that he checks ur turn signals and ur hi-beam? Gits madder and madder cause he cain't find nuthin? Looks ta see that ya ain't got no cracks in ur glass or ur lenses? Well.......Trump is the driver, and all you leftists are that little pr*ck cop.
              Last edited by pinstripers; March 23, 2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Which one's the traitor to the Republic?

Blame FoxNews my a**!

Comment

Let me save you the time of watching the morning shows tomorrow. Here are the Dem talking points:

1. We have to see the whole report.
                2. I don't see a scenario where we don't subpoena Robert Mueller
                3. We have to continue the investigation to find out why he didn't talk to some people.
                4. We're looking into many other Trump crimes, this is just one step
                5. All the underlying evidence must be released as well.

Just heard Beto Robert O'Rourke say there is no doubt Trump colluded with the Russians. He needs to be called on that every time he's interviewed to produce the evidence for his conclusion. Every ****ing time he's interviewed.
                Last edited by WuDrWu; March 23, 2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Let me save you the time of watching the morning shows tomorrow. Here are the Dem talking points:

1. We have to see the whole report.
                  2. I don't see a scenario where we don't subpoena Robert Mueller
                  3. We have to continue the investigation to find out why he didn't talk to some people.
                  4. We're looking into many other Trump crimes, this is just one step
                  5. All the underlying evidence must be released as well.

Just heard Beto Robert O'Rourke say there is no doubt Trump colluded with the Russians. He needs to be called on that every time he's interviewed to produce the evidence for his conclusion. Every ****ing time he's interviewed.
                  And every****ing time his name appears, it should be Robert Francis O'Rourke, because that is is name.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I would not be celebrating either way right now until more information is released. Trump can’t be indicted, but Muehler could make the case for impeachment. That Easter egg could be sitting in the report and Muehler could be laughing his butt off because the republican think trump is off the hook.

Comment

Keep hope alive...

Comment

I am no fan of Trump. Nor do I despise every little thing he says or does. Anyone who was honest with themselves knew that this Russian collusion thing was a waste of time and more importantly, taxpayer money early on.

Weaponizing government was never a good thing. It is made even worse when the government uses it to go after government due to political and philosophical differences. This nation has been headed in the wrong direction for a long time and it only continues to get worse. And we should not pretend that only one party is guilty or to blame. Trump is no savior. He is also not the anti-christ.

Until the people of this great nation stop worshiping at the alter of the political party of their choice, little will change in the positive.
                        The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Patriots 1 Libtards 0. Justice was served.

Meanwhile, another 3,000 conservative judges were appointed while nobody was watching. Trump was right; by the time he's finished, we're gonna get sick of winning. This is too easy.

#MAGA

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
                          X