Ruth Bader Ginsburg Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer

Sad news today regards RBG undergoing surgery to remove two malignant non-small-cell nodules. No information given regards type of NSC tumors; dizziness and/or loss of balance is associated with this type of cancer. Silver lining of falling and breaking ribs is the potentially early discovery of this cancer.

Waited a few hours to see if anyone else thinks this is predictive for another Supreme Court nomination by the Trumpster. IMO this is the event that most conservatives were anticipating. Given Roberts exposure as another Souter appointment by the Bushes via his recent votes, this appointment by Trump is a must for the Trumpster supporters to be satisfied.

Amy to replace Ruth is on the way; IMO likely to be underway mid-year 2019.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      Fundamental transformation of the Supreme Court...

...back to its intended purpose. CHECK!

T

...:cool:

Most Progressives (not Democrats) are atheists, but you can bet your asss that they are praying for ole Ruth now..........

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Most Progressives (not Democrats) are atheists, but you can bet your asss that they are praying for ole Ruth now..........
      You can safely bet they'll being searching out concordances with all the sincerity of a L. Gutierrez dressing-down. Minus the lack of remorse, of course.

Comment

Pick the youngest mofo you can find. But do a SERIOUS background check on the nominee. I'd prefer a Protestant. Not a big Catholic fan (many are hyper-liberal and functional/actual Atheists). Not really happy with Kavanaugh so far.

T

Comment

Get a worthy successor seated and our vote will have counted for something in 2016. Trump's just our messenger.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Hell I've got my money's worth already. A 3rd SCOTUS pick and I'm feeling like the dude with the big cardboard lottery check grinnin' for the camera.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; December 23, 2018, 09:39 PM.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Pick the youngest mofo you can find. But do a SERIOUS background check on the nominee. I'd prefer a Protestant. Not a big Catholic fan (many are hyper-liberal and functional/actual Atheists). Not really happy with Kavanaugh so far.

T

You'll like Kavanaugh over time.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
          X