No announcement yet.

Official Red-Blooded American Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently added a Sig Sauer .45 ACP to my inventory. Nice, nice handgun.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The 45 I’ve “acquired” is also a Sig Sauer model 1911. Heavy bastard with a low magazine capacity compared to my array of poly 9 striker fire pistols, but it’s a beauty!
      Livin the dream

Comment

Is this your gun? 1911 frame, match grade, stainless steel, Crimson Trace laser, 7+1 capacity, rosewood grips. Shoots dead straight.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by MoValley John; April 10, 2019, 01:05 PM.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I shot the thing Saturday at Tactical 88 in Omaha. Ran a hundred rounds through it. Dead on every shot. Adjusted the Crimson Trace Laser to 30 feet. If that light hits you, you're done. Period. I guess I have nothing left to dr o but clean the bastard and out back to the range.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            My home defense has been recently upgraded. A good friend of mine is going through some times, and so he asked me to hold onto some of his arms. I added two AR-15s, a 308, a 45, a 38, and three 9 mm.

I’m a good friend!
            I was going to make a tasteless joke about leaving him at least one firearm so you stand a chance of becoming a permanent owner... but I just didn't have the balls. I'm going soft.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              I recently added a Sig Sauer .45 ACP to my inventory. Nice, nice handgun.

I bought this little girl during the gun rush of 2013. 3 x 15 rd. mags of .45ACP.

I really don't need to aim straight...

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I was going to make a tasteless joke about leaving him at least one firearm so you stand a chance of becoming a permanent owner... but I just didn't have the balls. I'm going soft.

T

He would enjoy that joke! He has a dark sense of humor.

About three weeks ago he gave me all of his guns after a near suicide attempt (except for his 308 deer rifle). About two weeks ago I went to check on him and he had a new CZ P10 and an empty bottle of vodka. He gave me the CZ, but after talking to him, he decided that he wanted it back. I told him no and he tried to take it from me. I slapped him and told him we were going to rehab. He started gathering his stuff and I was helping him when he rushed me from behind and tried to take the gun again. I slapped him again, a little harder, but this time his knees buckled and blood poured out of his nose.

The rehab clinic wouldn’t take him because he had a 0.3 BAC so off to the hospital to stabilize him. I went home for the night. Come to find out, he left on his own, with a broken nose, and walked home before dawn. I spent the next week checking on him to see if he was alive, bringing him soup and gator-ade. He drank a handle of Vodka a day for that week, and then on Friday he said he wanted to go to inpatient. New opportunity at life!

oh yeah! I missed the WSU Lipscomb game because of his dumb ass. If anybody asks I paid for his guns with cash while he was drunk. They’re mine now.
                Last edited by wufan; April 10, 2019, 05:54 PM.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Not quite as nice as yours MVJ, but it will get the job done.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Mine...
                    Livin the dream

Comment

The CZ
                      Livin the dream

Comment

A pair of Rugers.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

My EDC
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Is this your gun? 1911 frame, match grade, stainless steel, Crimson Trace laser, 7+1 capacity, rosewood grips. Shoots dead straight.
                            I am not an envious man.
                            I am not an envious man.
                            I am not an envious man.

I just want what you have.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I recently inherited a Thompson Contender with a match grade 9mm barrel from Thompson's barrel shop. Has a sweet Leupold scope too. Fun!
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

He would enjoy that joke! He has a dark sense of humor.

About three weeks ago he gave me all of his guns after a near suicide attempt (except for his 308 deer rifle). About two weeks ago I went to check on him and he had a new CZ P10 and an empty bottle of vodka. He gave me the CZ, but after talking to him, he decided that he wanted it back. I told him no and he tried to take it from me. I slapped him and told him we were going to rehab. He started gathering his stuff and I was helping him when he rushed me from behind and tried to take the gun again. I slapped him again, a little harder, but this time his knees buckled and blood poured out of his nose.

The rehab clinic wouldn’t take him because he had a 0.3 BAC so off to the hospital to stabilize him. I went home for the night. Come to find out, he left on his own, with a broken nose, and walked home before dawn. I spent the next week checking on him to see if he was alive, bringing him soup and gator-ade. He drank a handle of Vodka a day for that week, and then on Friday he said he wanted to go to inpatient. New opportunity at life!

oh yeah! I missed the WSU Lipscomb game because of his dumb ass. If anybody asks I paid for his guns with cash while he was drunk. They’re mine now.
                                Solid story. Life is tough no matter which way you slice it - it gets tougher under the influence of substances. Whenever things feels "perfect" in life I pause to enjoy the moment because I know what is right around the corner.

Somebody remind me to duck when wufan says he's going to slap the **** out of someone.

T

Comment

Working...
                                X