No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh Synagogue Anti-Maga Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched both MSNBC and CNN decry over the weekend that in a normal world we'd be talking about the President going to Pittsburgh. But he's Trump and he's gonna Trump was the basic thought process.

Then this morning, on CBS and CNN, total coverage of people complaining that Trump was going to Pittsburgh this week.

The coverage is nowhere near balanced. It's not only unfair, it's deliberately biased to influence views. It's why some people get frustrated, and I'd argue that this kind of nonsense is FAR more a motive to the criminally insane perverts (like the bomber and the shooter) than any wrongly held belief that President Trump is somehow giving them a free pass and motive to kill, which is so stupid it shouldn't even be discussed, BUT since it's the #1 idea from the MSM we must discuss it.

Comment

• shockfan89_
      shockfan89_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Why wouldn't Trump go to Pittsburgh? He is a huge champion of the Jewish community and has done more for the Jewish people in two years than any President in the past 70 years.

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      That's my point. It didn't matter what he did, he was going to be attacked by the media on both sides. He was damned if does and damned if he doesn't.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I watched both MSNBC and CNN....
    You are a brave, brave man.

Comment

shockfan89_
      #16.1
      shockfan89_ commented
      10 minutes ago
      Why wouldn't Trump go to Pittsburgh? He is a huge champion of the Jewish community and has done more for the Jewish people in two years than any President in the past 70 years.
      You are exactly correct shockfan89. Jews in Israel see Trump as their greatest advocate of all time. "Jews" in America... Atheist Liberals, think just like your typical Libtard and suffer from TDS. They want Trump gone at any price. These are cultural Jews who use their "birthright" for purposes of business and social status.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
      X