No announcement yet.

Attempted mail bombs on liberal leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we find the bomber SOON and they get put away forever. I am curious as to the motivation of the bomber, certainly.

Comment

It wasn't a conservative that said, "Never let a tragedy go to waste."
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Not that it excuses the delivery of the bombs in any way but surely law enforcement officials have determined by now whehter these bombs were actually dangerous devices capable of injuring or killing or whether they were hoax devices. The perp still needs to be apprehended and held accountable but would it not rachet down emotions a bit if they were proved to be hoax devices?

I know nohting about bombs so perhaps making this determination is more diffiuclt than I think.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          @Tom_Winter

NBC News: Law enforcement sources say that at this point in the review of the bombs it is clear that some were incapable of exploding. Whether that was a design flaw or intentional is not yet known. Analysis is ongoing

They say to treat any suspicious package as if it were real.

11:43 AM - 25 Oct 2018

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of things are capable of exploding: soda cans, batteries, etc. Ask an honest ***** question media: "Mr. bomb expert, do inconsistencies in the "bomb" construction appear to be by design or due to incompetence."

T

...:cool:

• shockfan89_
          shockfan89_ commented
          Editing a comment
          I would say that it is very telling that yesterday they evacuated CNN when the package was discovered. Today, knowing more about the devices, the NYPD chose not to even evacuate an apartment building where one device was found, instead just removing the device. In other words, they have very little confidence it would detonate, and very little concern that it would cause a great deal of damage if it did.

I’m surprised they have not found this person yet.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          It only took 18 years for the FBI to find Theodore (Ted) Kaczynski aka the Unabomber. And that was only after he demanded his manifesto be published in a major newspaper and that lead to his brother hiring experts to compare the manifesto to letters he had received from Ted which ulitmatley led to his arrest.

Forensics are much better today than they were 1980's and 1990's but, still, it my not be that easy to find this person or group.

That said I hope your expectations are met. The sooner the better.

What if they determine that Bill Self is the bomber? You know that SOB will never be found guilty of anything................

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          What if they determine that Bill Self is the bomber? You know that SOB will never be found guilty of anything................
          He's entrenched, firmly, in the Deep State...

Comment

An interesting theory that it is a Russian operation... To sow civil discord leading up to the election.

Comment

Comment

Seems like there are several possibilites:

1. A nut case (maybe a Truimp supporter) whose motivation is that he/she/they are just nuts along the lines of the guy (a Sanders supporter) who shot up the Republicans at their baseball practice.

2. Foreign interference in U.S. elections who see an opportunity to create FUD and havoc espeically with the non-functioning U.S. press corps being so easily manipulated.

3. The false flag narrative.

Not sure if any one is more likely than the other.

Comment

Looks like someone is in custody....
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to hear. Hopefully, it's the guy.

I think the false flag narrative can die now. And for people who think the media latches on to false narratives, CNN is being very careful not to speculate on motivation, or deeming the suspect as having any affiliation. Though is van makes it pretty clear that it seem likely he leans towards a Trump supporter (and no I'm not saying he represents Trump or the GOP, he's a mentally deranged human regardless of who he supports). The press isn't your enemy folks.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This whole argument presumes that we actually have a functioning, objective, fair press in this country. I think it is a real stretch to say that we do. Clearly CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, et al are simply and extension or arm of the Democrat Party.

You have to look no furher than the willingness of these organizations to be active participants in the execution of and attempted cover up of the massive corruption of the Democrat Party and the Deep State.

• ShockCrazy
                    ShockCrazy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    1972Shocker didn't know you were full tinfoil. Good to know.

WuDrWu Yes the media has a slightly left lean. But it is NO WHERE near what Fox and alternative right news sources would have you believe. These media sites that tell you how everyone else is lying to you, have a VESTED INTEREST in convincing you that's the truth by getting clicks and viewers. I find it interesting that all these mainstreams sources don't regularly go on the attack against Fox news like Fox does against the others(despite Fox being the MOST WATCHED news network). How many of you who think that the other news sources lie to you or mislead, actually read other sources? I read all sources, I've watched as painful as it is, Fox News at times. Do you actually span multiple sources? I'm guessing not.

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The MSM HAD a slight left lean. No more. It's gone full lib since 2005 ish. There was almost no criticism of President Obama. There's a full on assault of President Trump.

Name a senior political member of the GOP hired to do the "news". Like say George Stephanopolous? The media is full of Democratic operatives (bad word but you know what I mean). How are you going to get fair political news from a guy with his tongue up Clinton's ass? You aren't.

You read all sources huh? Very proud of you! That's a lot of reading. Clickbait is clickbait. Regardless of your opinion, I'm intelligent enough to piece together some factual information and at least challenge the thinking. We're all wrong occasionally. Frankly this Cesar guy is pretty much what I expected, and it's 100% unacceptable, not part of or welcome in the Republican party and hopefully will spend the rest of his life in jail or a mental hospital. We don't need anyone like that and it's impressive that our people caught him that quickly. Now lock him up!

Also, I watch far more CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and others than I do Fox. I don't watch Fox all that much. Some, but not that much.

His van looks, well....

certifiable!

Comment

Looks like this is the guy. Hope it plays out that way in court and that he receives a harsh punishment.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Right wing nut job!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If you were gonna get a stereotype van of a crazy trump supporter from a lefties perspective.....

This van is what you would get.

It fits the narrative perfectly.

Comment

• ShockCrazy
                          ShockCrazy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh yes it's a looong con... Yeesh. Here's a tweet form him with the new images, related to the election going on. https://twitter.com/hardrock2016/sta...06825238458368

Account link if you really wanna look into the mind of a crazy indoctrinated unstable person https://twitter.com/hardrock2016/

• ShockCrazy
                          ShockCrazy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          In fact such a fake set up by the Dems, they had some guy start tweeting crazy crap waaay back on June 9th 2016, post pictures and video of himself at Trump rallies over the course of that time, just to wait to mail bombs out in order to engender support in an election of two years later, and to face serious criminal prosecution. #DerpState er I mean #DeepState

First tweet for reference: https://twitter.com/hardrock2016/sta...50290808098816

• ShockerPrez
                          ShockerPrez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Never said it was a con. This guy is a nut and needs to go away. Just expressing my fasination with this guys truck he's insane!
                      Working...
                      X