Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Are those antifa kids chicks?
    No, they just borrowed their GF/SO/wife’s jeans.

Strangely, also a common behavior from music pastors.

That was a fun peak into what a potential “revolution” might look like at ground level.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

No, they just borrowed their GF/SO/wife’s jeans.

Strangely, also a common behavior from music pastors.

That was a fun peak into what a potential “revolution” might look like at ground level.
      Are you sure? They look like chicks with shaved heads. In skinny jeans.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The serious problem here is that the violence will no doubt escalate. Antifa WILL start bringing lethal means to their riots and people will be in danger.

I don't know what the solution is, but Antifa are not rational people. I don't know why the FBI isn't trying to infiltrate this group and prosecute it. Maybe I don't understand the line between free speech and open sedition against our government...
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          The serious problem here is that the violence will no doubt escalate. Antifa WILL start bringing lethal means to their riots and people will be in danger.

I don't know what the solution is, but Antifa are not rational people. I don't know why the FBI isn't trying to infiltrate this group and prosecute it. Maybe I don't understand the line between free speech and open sedition against our government...
          My take from that video is that the second amendment is irrelevant when it comes to self defense. My mom would give those hulligans a whatfor.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
          X