John McCain passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    After what Trump said about McCain earlier, it is to be expected that he isn't a Trump supporter. That was one of the dumbest things a politician ever said and didn't help him with anyone and most considered it a ludicrous statement. McCain later voted against the Obama Care replacement bill too. It may or may not been because of this statement but I wouldn't doubt it.
    What Trump said was very stupid indeed. But McCain, a politician, is so thin skinned that he voted against his constituency's wishes out of spite for the one comment that Trump backtracked on? I think that is actually probably exactly what happened. McCain made some politically bad choices toward the end.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      You are blaming it all on McCain. Trump is a disruptor, but he should be smart enough to know that stupid decisions and idiotic statements come back to haunt you if you don't take any blame or apologize (smooth things over). Blame has to go to him too. I don't like McCain's decisions in the end, but his life sacrifices counted for a lot more than Trump's sacrifices (really I don't see any sacrifices from Trump). I tend to support most of Trump's policies, but I don't think he is a good person and the fact that he's made a lot of money doesn't give me reason to respect him.
      Last edited by Shockm; December 20, 2018, 11:34 AM.

• Kung Wu
      Kung Wu commented
      Editing a comment
      Who else am I supposed to blame McCain's voting record on?
Working...
X