Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    They absolutely need to raid the law office of Stormy Daniel's attorney, Michael Avenatti, that brought one of the false accusations to light. There is ample reason to believe he was in collusion with the Democrat party. Oh, and any secondary information that comes to light from that investigation should obviously be pursued.

• pinstripers
    replied
    If Dr. Ford is telling the truth, I hope she finds peace and justice. If she is lying, I hope she dies in a bloody pool of her own vomit.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    To somehow get the FBI investigation to turn around and bite the Dems in the ass would be glorious!

T

...:cool:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    One of the big discussions I watched last night was in regards to the sealed records from the therapy sessions. People are thinking that Ford had some hypnosis, which if true, would basically invalidate everything she has said according to criminal trial precedent. Hypnosis is known for creating false memories (See: alien abduction claims).

She could have gone to a therapist complaining about frigidity and instructed them to conduct radical psychological testing in order to find out what's "wrong" with her. A simple case of low self-esteem and anxiety turns into a repressed history of sexual assault.

Wouldn't it be insane if Kavanaugh remembers having a consensual makeout session with Ford including some light petting but is afraid to admit it because nobody would believe him?

That's the whole point of the Republican argument. Without any evidence how are you going to destroy a man (or woman) based on a 35 year old memory? The fact that she brings it up at the 11th hour in such a blatantly partisan manner makes it look even less credible.

If she had one of her parents come forward and testify that they remember the incident and tried to convince Ford to press charges at the time, Kavanaugh would be toast. But there's nothing from the parents. Nothing from anyone basically. Just a bunch of #Imwithher bullshit.

T

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Something doesn’t seem right about Ford. Her mentor at USC was Dr Michael Newcomb....look at and read excerpts from the book he coauthored the exact same time Ford was working on her doctorate: Sexual Abuse and Consensual Sex: Women’s Behavioral Patterns and Outcomes. He died in 2010 but I wonder about that book and how it and Newcomb may have influenced her behavior. The relationship and book may be totally lrrellevant but something about her just seems different.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    some interesting things coming out.

1. Senate is referring some people who made a false accusation to the Senate but later recanted when the media got hold of their statements to the FBI for making false statements.

2. A Feinstein staffer was evidently gloating that they had paid for Ford's lawyer and polygraph (I guess it wasn't being done for free as the Democrats said).

3. Senator Paul is calling for the FBI to investigate and prosecute whoever doxxed the Republican members of the Senate (IP has already traced back to Maxine Waters office).

4. Grassley roast Bernie after receiving a letter requesting additional FBI checks so he can make up his mind.

Your public statements clearly reveal how unimportant it is to you review any facts related to this nomination. So you can imagine my surprise at receiving your letter regarding the supplemental FBI background investigation......Am I to take from your letter that you are now undecided

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

My prediction is he will be forced to withdrawal before the FBI finish taking their 302's.
    checkmate.jpg

Nah. Their only corroborating evidence is a wink and a nod, unless K lied about being a virgin and some jilted ex-lover steps up.

As far as drinking goes, I don't believe that's what he's being investigated for.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not sure of that. The President ain't gonna win every battle, because this is the real world, but he is unquestionably still pulling strings to get his guy in there. He's not rolling over.

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    The media is now focusing on proving Brett perjured himself by telling the committee he never drank till blacking out. Some of his Yale mates are coming forward. It's a good strategy. Embarrassing in its blatant bias and collusion with the Democratic party but nevertheless the right strategy. If they can prove he's a liar (which I think he kinda is) they've gone 95% of the distance (in the general public's eye) of proving he's a rapist.

T

My prediction is he will be forced to withdrawal before the FBI finish taking their 302's.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Why has the good doctor's entire social media record been scrubbed?

T

Because it would show that she is a willing operative of the democrats. You don't have this level of scrubbing unless you have some significant help.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    The media is now focusing on proving Brett perjured himself by telling the committee he never drank till blacking out. Some of his Yale mates are coming forward. It's a good strategy. Embarrassing in its blatant bias and collusion with the Democratic party but nevertheless the right strategy. If they can prove he's a liar (which I think he kinda is) they've gone 95% of the distance (in the general public's eye) of proving he's a rapist.

T

Leave a comment:

• Teddy Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Anybody remember Merrick Garland? I guess what goes around comes around.
    I hope you just don't fully understand what you are saying, because it sounds like you are saying that when it comes to getting what you want politically the ends justify the means no matter what kind of hell is unleashed on innocent people. In Garland's case, with less than 300 days before the next presidential election, the republicans acted within the constitution by withholding their advice and consent of Obama's nomination of Garland (similar to what Joe Biden argued in 1992). They could have just voted "no" since they had the majority, which is exactly what the dem's would have done, and which would have been constitutional. The repubs took a political risk in doing so because the following November voters could have let them have it at the ballot box for not confirming Garland. In the case of Kavanaugh the dems and the unofficial communications arm of the DNC - the mainstream media - are trying to destroy a man and his family. Democrats are openly saying that it doesn't matter that the accuser has been refuted by all - even one that has been a good friend of hers for years - of the people she said were at the party. No, instead they actually ask him about being a gang rapist. Incredibly he kept detailed calendars of his daily activities during the year the alleged incident occurred that provide compelling evidence he was at no such party, yet because he stands up to pee he cannot be believed. Comparing what happened to Garland to the circus around Kavanaugh in any way, shape, or form is ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Anybody remember Merrick Garland? I guess what goes around comes around.
    Indeed. Something about the Biden rule that came back around wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Why has the good doctor's entire social media record been scrubbed?

T

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    http://time.com/5410749/emma-gonzale...ged-white-boy/

“Call your senators and tell them to vote no for Kavanaugh,” Gonzalez tweeted.”The future of our country deserves more than a privileged white boy who’s spent his whole life over-drinking and can’t answer a simple question without acting more immature about it than a 4-year-old.”
    And this type of racist bullshit being published by a nationally respected magazine is why Trump will be reelected in 2020. And this time it WILL be a Whitelash.

T

Leave a comment:

Working...
X