No announcement yet.

Justice Kennedy Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet the democrats are kicking themselves everyday for taking the Senate nuclear. Hopefully Trunp will get another good textualist on the court.

Now that's some pretty funny stuff! Thanks for making my day, c0|d.

Comment

• It's always been a war. Republicans never knew it till now.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        They hate us. Trump is just the messenger.

Thanks must go to the haters.

#ReapTheWhirlwind
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 29, 2018, 05:19 AM.

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      I think that Lindsey Graham is beginning to hate democrats and I think that I am too.
      I think Trump is was and always will be a major Asshat .But after the last two weeks unlike last election I will vote for him next time. And I think lots of other people will to.

Comment

• Anybody remember Merrick Garland? I guess what goes around comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Anybody remember Merrick Garland? I guess what goes around comes around.
          Who smeared him?

Comment

Not even REMOTELY comparable.

Merrick got permanently delayed. On purpose.

Brett is suffering permanent character assasination. On purpose.

Same end result desired by opposing party. Drastically different approaches.

The fact you hold them to be similar says a lot about your character.

Comment

• Some saying about chickens and roosting comes immediately to mind.

Comment

• Robert Bork's nomination comperes somewhat to this, so does that of Clarence Thomas. Not Garland, No.

Comment

• http://time.com/5410749/emma-gonzale...ged-white-boy/

“Call your senators and tell them to vote no for Kavanaugh,” Gonzalez tweeted.”The future of our country deserves more than a privileged white boy who’s spent his whole life over-drinking and can’t answer a simple question without acting more immature about it than a 4-year-old.”
                  And this type of racist bullshit being published by a nationally respected magazine is why Trump will be reelected in 2020. And this time it WILL be a Whitelash.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Why has the good doctor's entire social media record been scrubbed?

T

Comment

Indeed. Something about the Biden rule that came back around wasn't it?

Comment

I hope you just don't fully understand what you are saying, because it sounds like you are saying that when it comes to getting what you want politically the ends justify the means no matter what kind of hell is unleashed on innocent people. In Garland's case, with less than 300 days before the next presidential election, the republicans acted within the constitution by withholding their advice and consent of Obama's nomination of Garland (similar to what Joe Biden argued in 1992). They could have just voted "no" since they had the majority, which is exactly what the dem's would have done, and which would have been constitutional. The repubs took a political risk in doing so because the following November voters could have let them have it at the ballot box for not confirming Garland. In the case of Kavanaugh the dems and the unofficial communications arm of the DNC - the mainstream media - are trying to destroy a man and his family. Democrats are openly saying that it doesn't matter that the accuser has been refuted by all - even one that has been a good friend of hers for years - of the people she said were at the party. No, instead they actually ask him about being a gang rapist. Incredibly he kept detailed calendars of his daily activities during the year the alleged incident occurred that provide compelling evidence he was at no such party, yet because he stands up to pee he cannot be believed. Comparing what happened to Garland to the circus around Kavanaugh in any way, shape, or form is ridiculous.

Comment

• The media is now focusing on proving Brett perjured himself by telling the committee he never drank till blacking out. Some of his Yale mates are coming forward. It's a good strategy. Embarrassing in its blatant bias and collusion with the Democratic party but nevertheless the right strategy. If they can prove he's a liar (which I think he kinda is) they've gone 95% of the distance (in the general public's eye) of proving he's a rapist.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            Why has the good doctor's entire social media record been scrubbed?

T

Because it would show that she is a willing operative of the democrats. You don't have this level of scrubbing unless you have some significant help.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              The media is now focusing on proving Brett perjured himself by telling the committee he never drank till blacking out. Some of his Yale mates are coming forward. It's a good strategy. Embarrassing in its blatant bias and collusion with the Democratic party but nevertheless the right strategy. If they can prove he's a liar (which I think he kinda is) they've gone 95% of the distance (in the general public's eye) of proving he's a rapist.

T

My prediction is he will be forced to withdrawal before the FBI finish taking their 302's.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                                ShockingButTrue commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm not sure of that. The President ain't gonna win every battle, because this is the real world, but he is unquestionably still pulling strings to get his guy in there. He's not rolling over.
                            Working...
                            X