What do u think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think!

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan is mad as hell about the U.S. financial crisis--and he's not gonna take it anymore! While convening a roundtable discussion on the market meltdown on his eponymous MSNBC show on Tuesday, Ratigan exploded. "We've got a real problem!" an exasperated Ratigan shouted. "This is a mathematical fact! Tens of trillions of dollars [...]

Just curious what both Cons, mods and Libs think of Dylan Rhatigans "meltdown".

8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Or course most of them are all (republican and democrat) are "bought". If they don't kneel down before the special interest they know they are not going to get their money they need to get re-elected and be able to skim it and live the good life. They are not there to do what is right for the country but to do what is right for themselves - and their first concern is get re-elected.

And mathematically yes we are screwed unless the legislative and executive branch become honest brokers and quit shifting their responsibilities down the road +10 years. But what are the odds of that?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Or course most of them are all (republican and democrat) are "bought". If they don't kneel down before the special interest they know they are not going to get their money they need to get re-elected and be able to skim it and live the good life. They are not there to do what is right for the country but to do what is right for themselves - and their first concern is get re-elected.

And mathematically yes we are screwed unless the legislative and executive branch become honest brokers and quit shifting their responsibilities down the road +10 years. But what are the odds of that?
      odds arent to good SB!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
      X