Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Lol. I still have yet to figure out how my original comment had no contextm
    I think Kahn was looking for some context from your post. You made a drive by comment without sourcing what you were talking about. I too was confused with what you were talking about.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Who's fooling who?

Comment

You are fooling yourself. Trump and his term "fake news" is simply his term for unfavorable coverage.
        Exactly! There are folks who think he can do no wrong. Like somehow he's the second coming of Jesus himself. I don't get it. If Hillary had won, and spent the first 100 days performing the antics Trump has, there would be mass hysterics!

Comment

You are fooling yourself. Trump and his term "fake news" is simply his term for unfavorable coverage.
          So he really is a Russian spy? I'll be darned.

Comment

I believe russia and his team colluded, as Comey stated there wouldn't be an fbi investigation for just rumors.

Comrade!!! (it's Russian code)

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

there would be no FBI investigation for just rumors
                You've said this twice now, that is not true. The FBI, the state police, the county sheriff and local police can and do investigate rumors. Some investigations are cursory, some more thorough, but rumors do in fact trigger investigations.

In the aftermath of the bombing at the Boston marathon, there have been a host of reports about the FBI’s investigation of the two suspects. This fact sheet explains different categories and features of several different types of FBI investigations.

What is required for investigation:
                Basically nothing. Just an “authorized purpose” and a “clearly defined objective.” No “probable cause” or “reasonable suspicion” is required.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Uhhh okay, y'all live in lala land. Why have secret convos with our adversaries and continue to lie about it? Why give rhe russians who just hacked our government back 2 compounds that had been taken as consequences? None of this makes sense. Why ask that flynn investigation be halted? They arent denying the Kushner meetings with the russians amd his attempt to set up a back channel. Too many incidents to be coincidences.
                  I'm not saying that things havent happened, I'm simply correcting your assertion that the FBI doesn't investigate rumors. They do. So does every other invesigatory agency. From there, rumors either pan out or they don't.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Ok that's funny!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You realize russia's whole goal is to destabilize the USA. So far they've succeeded into making America deeply divided.
                      I don't think Russia is the reason America is divided. If you so desire, I will go into those reasons.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• FB_IMG_1496355277863.jpg

Comment

Their propaganda is part of the reason. There is definitely reasons other than Russia too but they sure didn't help
                          What Russian propaganda are we seeing here in the US and how is it dividing us?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

They used sites like breitbart and used fake bots to spread their lies.
                            Those darn fembots are at it again...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They used sites like breitbart and used fake bots to spread their lies.
                              I was not aware that the Russians hacked Breibart. I have heard of plenty of bots, including the dems own, but was not aware of Russian bots (although it wouldn't surprise me). Please provide a link for my education. Thanks!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

There from the first page of google
                                They aren't even being investigated, let alone confirmed. The FBI is "looking into it". I'm not ready to buy into it yet, but I can understand why some would.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X