Disappoint-mints removed from college bookstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappoint-mints removed from college bookstore

I wonder what the left's response would be if the subject was Bush and a GOP lawmaker made a similar request.

The bookstore manager said the shop previously carried breath mints satirizing former President George W. Bush – but no one ever complained.
    Is this just proof that the left has no sense of humor when it comes to themselves? Or that they're overly sensitive? Or because the mints are based off of truth?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      The bookstore manager said the shop previously carried breath mints satirizing former President George W. Bush – but no one ever complained.
      Is this just proof that the left has no sense of humor when it comes to themselves? Or that they're overly sensitive? Or because the mints are based off of truth?
      This may sound over-the-top, but I really think it's due to some lawmakers and political partisans of having fascist tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        This may sound over-the-top, but I really think it's due to some lawmakers and political partisans of having fascist tendencies.
        What? Certaily not!....
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
        X