Obama Birth Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Birth Certificate

Not that it will slow the birthers down any, but...

White House Releases Obama Birth Certificate

I always thought this was the real deal... :D

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You have to admit that anyone who stood in the way of this proof being presented, whether real or manufactured, would end up at the closest shipyard, wearing a pair of concrete shoes. It's the Chicago Way. There is simply no way that "proof" wasn't going to appear at some point.

Can you imagine how foolish millions of American voters would look if they were hoodwinked into voting for a native of Kenya for President of the United States?

Can you imagine how big of a laughingstock our entire political system would be around the world if we had elected someone who wasn't even eligible?

But why did it take so long? The President can print worthless money all day long. Why did it take so long to print up a birth certificate? Did it take someone on staff at the Ministry of Truth two and a half years to learn Photoshop?

Oh, you say he's too busy to deal with this "silliness". Right after the grand revelation of the certificate, he boarded a plane to shoot an episode of Oprah and then was off to NYC for a fundraiser. Very busy, Mr. President, very busy. Tell us again you won't rest until the jobs situation is fixed.

You lie.

Comment

Why did it take Donald Trump making an issue of it to get him to do this?

I think BO is more at-home in the entertainment world than than national and world politics.

I agree with ISASO. This wasn't an issue of conspiracy theory. It was an issue of whether or not the man we elected President was actually Constitutionally qualified to hold the position. I know his supporters, and to a point Obama himself, couldn't give a rat's derrière about the Constitution. But I and many other Americans do.

Comment

From the day he was selected by George Soros as the perfect, undefeatable Marxist Presidential candidate, Obama hasn't had to do anything he didn't want to, except maybe ditch Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers. A lot of doors magically opened, a lot of lovingly-laid pavement appeared in front of him.

Allowing Trump to get in his head so deeply that he was forced to conjure up the certificate has to be driving Barack mad. Mad, Chicago-style. Better beef up your entourage, Donald. No one gets in the way of the Soros/Obama machine and stays out of Lake Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
            You have to admit that anyone who stood in the way of this proof being presented, whether real or manufactured, would end up at the closest shipyard, wearing a pair of concrete shoes. It's the Chicago Way. There is simply no way that "proof" wasn't going to appear at some point.
            Does anybody find Obama certificate to clean?

I have a copy of my original birth certificate - it is no where in the same type of pristine condition as Obama. Mine looks like a poor copy that you would expect for this period. His looks like it was just completed yesterday.

Comment

does any of this matter? its the 21st century, and he was ELECTED. i'm not democrat and i didn't vote for him, but he is my president.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                does any of this matter? its the 21st century, and he was ELECTED. i'm not democrat and i didn't vote for him, but he is my president.
                Well of course it matters - if you care about the constitution.

Comment

Constitution? Why are you bringing up that ancient, irrelevant document written by a bunch of old white guys?

We are such a different country now, much more enlightened. We need to turnover the writing of a New Constitution to Barack, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros and Jeannine Garafolo. We'll throw in John McCain to make it a bi-partisan effort.

Speaking of elections as the final word, how many times did Russia elect Joseph Stalin as their leader?

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                    So you'll have no problem if he's elected to a third, fourth, or even fifth term?

Comment

Did anyone ask for the two Bush's, Clinton's, Reagan's, Ford's, Nixon's, Johnson's, Kennedy's or other presidents birth certificate? Why now?

Wouldn't the FBI or some government organization be required to check on the validity of a person to run for president? I do not know but it makes sense.

This is not the first time that Obama has produced a copy of his birth certificate. The first time he was criticized that it was not adequate.

"We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawaii," Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
                        Did anyone ask for the two Bush's, Clinton's, Reagan's, Ford's, Nixon's, Johnson's, Kennedy's or other presidents birth certificate? Why now?

Wouldn't the FBI or some government organization be required to check on the validity of a person to run for president? I do not know but it makes sense.

This is not the first time that Obama has produced a copy of his birth certificate. The first time he was criticized that it was not adequate.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Snopes is not exactly the bastion of all truth, nevertheless......

I don't believe any of the people you mentioned had a Kenyan father and then lived a substantial part of his youth in Indonesia.

It is a valid question, and whether you want to be admit it or not, it is mandated by the Constitution. That another person hasn't been questioned so deeply, to me is simply a matter of plain old common sense......something that is clearly lacking these days.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
                          Unless you're a WASP, you'll need to show your papers.

Now Trump wants him to produce his college transcript.

Comment

If past presidents haven't had to prove their citizenship (and is there documented evidence they didn't?) then I am again disappointed in those who are supposed to follow and defend the Constitution. There should be no escape by politicians from its requirements.

That said, I think doc is partly correct. There was legitimate reason to question Obama's place of birth given the facts he stated.

Comment

The debate was fueled by comments by Obama's own grandma. She said Barack was born in Kenya and then uttered some sort of a correction after staff members of the Ministry of Truth who were present jumped all over her, scrambling to make things right.

Did Granny forget what she was told to say during her pre-interview briefing? What motivation would she have had to lie in her original answer? Anyone willing to bet that the interview was ended immediately at that point?

Please tell me when this happened to any other president.

Comment

Working...
                              X