Bike path Terror in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike path Terror in NYC

Person in a rented Home Depot truck runs over people on a bike path. Evidently got out of vehicle with two guns and was shouting something like “All to the Snack Bar”.

reports of multiple injuries and deaths. Early reports of a police officer shot, but with NYC police track record that might have been friendly fire.

I see 6 dead and 15 injured, not including the asshole.

Comment

7 dead now. It looks like terrorism with rental truck (seems like the new technique imported from Europe) followed by attempted suicide by cop. Probably carrying a BB and/or paintball guns when confronted by police.

Comment

I don't know how you ever stop something like this, in a free society, but I'm all for the suicide by cop angle he played. Well done.

Comment

CNN ... "Witness: Suspect was yelling 'God is Great' in Arabic" ... yeah. Good job CNN. Because 'Allahu Akbar' is so confusing for people.

Comment

He didn't die??!! I'd give Danny Regan 15 minutes with him and let's see how that turns out.

Comment

It looks like the terrorist was known to federal authorities, they just couldn’t build a case against him in 2015.

Comment

Working...
              X