Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mizzou

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mizzou

    Just heard on the news applications at Mizzou up 20% because of football success!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

  • #2
    source please

    Comment


    • #3
      Channel 4 news
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

      Comment


      • #4
        I hate Mizzou. I have no idea why anyone would go to that crap-hole of a school.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BA2929
          I hate Mizzou. I have no idea why anyone would go to that crap-hole of a school.
          because their the #1 team in the nation
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

          Comment


          • #6
            I think they have a real shot at beating OU. If they do, there my pick to win the BCS National Championship.
            West Virginia is from by far the worst BCS conference, and have proved nothing to me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RHshoxfan
              I think they have a real shot at beating OU. If they do, there my pick to win the BCS National Championship.
              West Virginia is from by far the worst BCS conference, and have proved nothing to me.

              The Big East was 5-0 in bowl games last year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by newshock1234
                Originally posted by BA2929
                I hate Mizzou. I have no idea why anyone would go to that crap-hole of a school.
                because their the #1 team in the nation
                Thats a dumb way to pick a school. The city sucks, the state sucks, the mascot sucks, the people suck, I'd go on, but that might be seen as me "piling on."
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

                Comment


                • #9
                  They not only have the #1 football program, they also have an up-and-coming hoops program that plays a very exciting style, and one of the top up-and-coming baseball programs in the mid-west.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maybe I just hate Mizzou and no matter how good they become at anything, I'll never understand why anyone would go there. The same goes with Creighton.
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BA2929
                      Maybe I just hate Mizzou and no matter how good they become at anything, I'll never understand why anyone would go there. The same goes with Creighton.
                      i hear ya, i feel the same way about KU
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X