Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou

Just heard on the news applications at Mizzou up 20% because of football success!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

source please

Comment

Channel 4 news
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I hate Mizzou. I have no idea why anyone would go to that crap-hole of a school.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
          I hate Mizzou. I have no idea why anyone would go to that crap-hole of a school.
          because their the #1 team in the nation
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I think they have a real shot at beating OU. If they do, there my pick to win the BCS National Championship.
            West Virginia is from by far the worst BCS conference, and have proved nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
              I think they have a real shot at beating OU. If they do, there my pick to win the BCS National Championship.
              West Virginia is from by far the worst BCS conference, and have proved nothing to me.

The Big East was 5-0 in bowl games last year.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                because their the #1 team in the nation
                Thats a dumb way to pick a school. The city sucks, the state sucks, the mascot sucks, the people suck, I'd go on, but that might be seen as me "piling on." :good:
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

They not only have the #1 football program, they also have an up-and-coming hoops program that plays a very exciting style, and one of the top up-and-coming baseball programs in the mid-west.

Comment

Maybe I just hate Mizzou and no matter how good they become at anything, I'll never understand why anyone would go there. The same goes with Creighton.
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Maybe I just hate Mizzou and no matter how good they become at anything, I'll never understand why anyone would go there. The same goes with Creighton.
                      i hear ya, i feel the same way about KU
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                      X