Great story from Reilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great story from Reilly

Rick Reilly thinks it's time to change the BCS system to make a playoff system. It ensures teams like undefeated TCU won't get cheated out of playing in the title game.

I'm all for anyone with clout, even the president, working to change the college football system. Right up until I read the words that it might improve his reelection chances. If that's the case, then please, please, Mr. President, don't get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest
      I'm all for anyone with clout, even the president, working to change the college football system. Right up until I read the words that it might improve his reelection chances. If that's the case, then please, please, Mr. President, don't get involved.
      :yes:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

What's Reily so surprised about Patterson's replies? Isn't TCU going to the Big East next year? He isn't going to badmouth the BCS any more, he is in the BCS now.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Originally posted by Shocktoberfest
          :yes:
          The way things have gone this past two years, maybe we should plead for the President to get involved, because he never does anything the majority want.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Thought I'd read about Men's Basketball. How stupid of me.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

get over it...you wasted more time responding to it than it took you to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                get over it...you wasted more time responding to it than it took you to read it.
                What is the point of having different forums if you are just going to ignore it, then ridicule someone who calls you out on it?

Are you one of those guys who parks in no parking zones just because you don't want to walk 50 feet?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  What is the point of having different forums if you are just going to ignore it, then ridicule someone who calls you out on it?

Are you one of those guys who parks in no parking zones just because you don't want to walk 50 feet?
                  I agree with RS.

This should be moved to the Football forum. ;)

--'85.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                    Originally posted by RoyalShock

I agree with RS.

This should be moved to the Football forum. ;)

--'85.
                    WSU Football Forum - Unposted in Since 1985!

Comment

Absolute falsehood! But considering the source, its not surprising.
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                      X