[KC Chiefs] Week 18 vs Oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KC Chiefs] Week 18 vs Oakland

KC win and SD loss takes much of the meaning of this game. So does KC rest it starters or continue to try and build momentum for the playoff?

Re: [KC Chiefs] Week 18 vs Oakland

Originally posted by SB Shock
    KC win and SD loss takes much of the meaning of this game. So does KC rest it starters or continue to try and build momentum for the playoff?
    In theory, I believe that a first round bye is still not out of the question (correct me if I'm wrong), and a win keeps you ahead of the Colts (which means both playing the wildcard team with the worst record and avoided a next round match-up with the Patriots), so there is plenty to play for, even aside from the Raiders rivalry and desire to go undefeated at Arrowhead.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

We saw what resting Cassel at the start of the 4th quarter amounted to. Is there a worse backup qb than BC?

Comment

actual its week 17 lol
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
          In theory, I believe that a first round bye is still not out of the question (correct me if I'm wrong), and a win keeps you ahead of the Colts (which means both playing the wildcard team with the worst record and avoided a next round match-up with the Patriots), so there is plenty to play for, even aside from the Raiders rivalry and desire to go undefeated at Arrowhead.
          nope no way we can get a bye, both steelers and Ravens beat us out for tie breakers. We are just fighting for 3 or 4th seed. I would like the 3 seed tho as i would like to play the Jets over the Ravens in the first round.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather we win and play the Jets, instead of losing and playing either the Ravens or Steelers. I don't think the Jets are all that great plus they've been playing terribly the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh
              Personally, I'd rather we win and play the Jets, instead of losing and playing either the Ravens or Steelers. I don't think the Jets are all that great plus they've been playing terribly the past few weeks.
              This! I think we will beat the Jets at home, Ravens or Steelers I think we can beat them at home, but we would prolly be the underdogs in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                actual its week 17 lol
                Yeah, looks likes someone skipped Week 16. :yes:

Comment

I think Herm Edwards was right. . . .

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Play as normal!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                      actual its week 17 lol
                      I guess, I'm just ready to get to the playoffs now. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                        actual its week 17 lol
                        I guess, I'm just ready to get to the playoffs now. :good:
                        I just bought my tickets about 2 hours ago.

Section 130!

:yahoo:

Comment

Statement game vs. the Raiders. The division has been locked up, but any time you get a shot at the Raiders, you take it.

As Haley has stated all year, the building of the program continues. There's no way he's looking at taking a week off now.

Comment

Come on KC you have to win this game. I have a bet with someone I would really like to win the bet with.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Ugly game
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X