Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 AFC West Champions: Kansas City Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Yes but, this team is very young and will improve
    I swear I've heard this tune before..
    care to eat any crow?
    Yeah, as soon as you eat your 15 years worth of Royal crow.
    Someone else being wrong about something does nothing to negate the things you were wrong on.

If you just owned being wrong, it wouldn't be a big deal. No one perfectly predicts the future. If you continue to refuse to own your wrong prediction, you just make yourself looking stubbornly stupid.
    When in the hell did I say I wasn't wrong about anything? I was wrong about the Chefs, just like this entire site was wrong about them. Do you always own up to everything you predict or foresee wrongly on here?

Man, one playoff appearance in 5 years sure is bringing the Pumpers out in force.

I should have pounced on the Royals and their blind allegiance more than I did.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Florida hires Weis to be offensive coordinator - http://es.pn/htWuwG

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
        That's unfortunate.

I think we'll be fine though.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
          Originally posted by BenWSU
          That's unfortunate.

I think we'll be fine though.
          Yea I agree, I would be more worried if this was Crennel instead of Wies
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't really understand that move. He's making a lateral move at best to Florida. He may enjoy college ball better I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
              I don't really understand that move. He's making a lateral move at best to Florida. He may enjoy college ball better I'm guessing.
              A little surprising after his last dance with college ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
                He does have a long history of health issues, and being a college coordinator, especially if he isn't assigned major recruiting duties (and with the resources Florida has, they wouldn't have to lean on him for that), probably presents a much lighter workload than the NFL, where there are brutal hours for coaches and a longer season than college.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Hindsight tells us that part of our Chief's success this year was due to the weakness of schedule. Looking at wins & losses of this season's opponents, the teams we played against had a combined record of 91 wins & 134 losses. Some of the teams that may not make the playoffs played opponents with records with as many as 116 and 119 wins.

Next year will be the true storyline on whather the Chiefs are really back. Let's hope they are!

Comment

Originally posted by shockall
                    Hindsight tells us that part of our Chief's success this year was due to the weakness of schedule. Looking at wins & losses of this season's opponents, the teams we played against had a combined record of 91 wins & 134 losses. Some of the teams that may not make the playoffs played opponents with records with as many as 116 and 119 wins.

Next year will be the true storyline on whather the Chiefs are really back. Let's hope they are!
                    This is the official Kansas City Chiefs Facebook fan page. For more information go to http://www.chiefs.com.

Home schedule for next year was released:
                    Bills
                    Packers
                    Dolphins
                    Steelers
                    Vikings

Which means we also have:
                    @ Patriots
                    @ Jets
                    @ Bears
                    @ Lions
                    @ Another first place team (I believe)

Definitely some good teams in there as expected. Should be a fun season.

Comment

The Chiefs won the division by 2 games over Oakland. KC had Buffalo & Cleveland, while Oakland had Miami & Pitt. Switch those up and it could very well be KC sittin at home, and Oakland hosting a game next week.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                        The Chiefs won the division by 2 games over Oakland. KC had Buffalo & Cleveland, while Oakland had Miami & Pitt. Switch those up and it could very well be KC sittin at home, and Oakland hosting a game next week.
                        Here's a better one: don't crap the bed against the Cards and 49ers.

Comment

Re: 2010 AFC West Champions: Kansas City Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw all the haters, because we did it, even if we lose in the 1st round of the playoffs im proud to be a Chiefs fan. They made me proud!!! And the future is very bright!!!!
                          I hope you're still proud and I hope you wear that Royals motto on your sleeve forever... "the future is very bright!!!!!"
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We still had a good time pregaming it up with 80,000 of our closest friends. If Charles doesn't get hurt and it's a completely different game. Unfortunatly the entire team rides on his shoulders. Making the post season was something no one expected, now let's do it again next year.

Comment

Whoa! See next year's schedule. New England, Pitt, Jets, Green Bay, Chicago, Indianapolis, they better find a 2nd receiver and then some.

Comment

Working...
                              X