[KC Chiefs] Week 14 vs San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KC Chiefs] Week 14 vs San Diego

Chiefs move their record to 8-4 and play at SD in what is probably the most important game of the season.

A win would give the 2 game lead with 3 to play. A loss and it is anybody race.

Oakland beats San Diego 28-13.

Comment

This is a big one for us, would give us distance in ou conference, must win!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
        I didn't see that coming, especially with SD playing at home. That is huge since SD has pretty easy schedule left. KC with a 2 game lead.

KC: @ SD, @ STL, TENN, OAK (23-25)
        SD: KC, SF, @ Cincy, @ Denv (17-31)
        Oak: @Jax, Denv, Indy, @KC (24-24)

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          I didn't see that coming, especially with SD playing at home. That is huge since SD has pretty easy schedule left. KC with a 2 game lead.

KC: @ SD, @ STL, TENN, OAK (23-25)
          SD: KC, SF, @ Cincy, @ Denv (17-31)
          Oak: @Jax, Denv, Indy, @KC (24-24)
          I'm going to predict:

KC: 3 wins, possibly 2, St. Louis is going to be a crucial game; we need to win at home.
          SD: 3 wins, but could easily be 4. Denver can play tough at home.
          Oak: 2 wins, They will win at home.

If we win 3, we will be in the playoffs for sure. 2 wins, division title depends on tiebreakers most likely. 10 wins might draw us a wild card.

Comment

If we win next week, then the chargers would be mathematically eliminated.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Is this gonna be the Sunday Night game?

Doesn't Flex scheduling start next week? I hope it is.

EDIT: The Cowgirls are scheduled to play next sunday night :-x :-x
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
                Is this gonna be the Sunday Night game?

Doesn't Flex scheduling start next week? I hope it is.

EDIT: The Cowgirls are scheduled to play next sunday night :-x :-x
                Nope they announced last week, that NBC is sticking with cowgirls game.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if the Raiders, Chargers, or Chiefs take the division. If the Raiders play like they did against the Chargers they can win out. The Chargers may not be invincible in December anymore, but it will be very tough for the chiefs to win @SD.

I'm thinkin the Raiders play good football and the week 17 game @KC is for the division title, In which case the Raiders have won @KC for three years straight... should be an interesting finish!

Comment

Cassel availability is doubt, as he had appendectomy surgery this morning. Sounds like Brodie Croyle may get the start.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      Cassel availability is doubt, as he had appendectomy surgery this morning. Sounds like Brodie Croyle may get the start.
                      Listening to 810? My brother just called me with the news.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The scary thing is, Tyler Palko is 1 play away from playing

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                          The scary thing is, Tyler Palko is 1 play away from playing
                          I'm sure there's a veteran guy out there they could sign in a pinch that would be better than Palko
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Todd Baumann
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
                              Todd Baumann
                              That's who came to mind with me too. Although a football playbook is not something you can learn in a week and expect to have success. If the injury was more than a couple of weeks, maybe you sign Baumann. I didn't think he was all that great, but he was decent(better than Croyle) I expect Croyle to start if Cassel can't. Good thing we are a rush heavy team...

Comment

Working...
                              X