Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not the only ones....

That are frustrated with marketing.

Try googling LSU athletics, and see how far you get.

If you actually do get to their sports website, try navigating it a little, let me know how that works out for you. And it's LS freaking U.

And I defy you to try and buy tickets for the WSU v LSU game. It's 19 days away and ticket prices and availability are TBD?

I've been eyeballing this game since they announced it a couple of months ago. I've tried to call a couple of times last week & today got nothing but a busy signal. :-x
    If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Re: We're not the only ones....

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      That are frustrated with marketing.

Try googling LSU athletics, and see how far you get.

If you actually do get to their sports website, try navigating it a little, let me know how that works out for you. And it's LS freaking U.

And I defy you to try and buy tickets for the WSU v LSU game. It's 19 days away and ticket prices and availability are TBD?
      Highly coincidental you bring this up, because I tried the exact same thing yesterday morning and couldn't believe it. Top ranked Google search result, "Official" LSU athletics website... is a parked GoDaddy site.

Worthless.

ShoxFan7 - what is the number you're calling?

Comment

They changed from a .net to a .com but you would think if that's what you intend to do, you might at least spend a month or two of pay/clicks to redirect people to the correct site.

I'm nowhere near qualified to talk technically about things like this, but I have a pretty good mind when it comes to troubleshooting things and I was frustrated beyond belief trying to get to the site yesterday.

When I did, clicking on most of their links took me right back to the godaddy website. Beyond annoying.......

Comment

To be fair: http://www.neworleans.com/sports/lsu...y-domains.html

Comment

Working...
          X