Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a Missile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bird, It's a plane, It's a Missile?

I don't know if you guys have seen it but these strange contrails were videod off the coast of So Cal yesterday. I'm no really for sure what it looks like. If you watch video of ballistic missiles being fired they look awfully similar to what is going on in this video. Some people say its an airplane or an iptical illusion. I'm not for sure what it is but its awfully strange.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

It is in all probability nothing more than a contrail left by an ascending (very rapidly) aircraft, single pilot, burners on, armed for bear and pushed to the max by a late 20's early 30's type cleared for an unrestricted climb to his assigned flight level. Been there done that and I can assure you there is no greater feeling of freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
      It is in all probability nothing more than a contrail left by an ascending (very rapidly) aircraft, single pilot, burners on, armed for bear and pushed to the max by a late 20's early 30's type cleared for an unrestricted climb to his assigned flight level. Been there done that and I can assure you there is no greater feeling of freedom.
      Sounds Awesome!!!

:good:

Comment

Solved! :D 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11

There was a thread back in the day at the phog.net forums of all the photoshopped Ed Hightowers, such a good thread.

Ed Hightower is the best......sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
            Originally posted by kcshocker11

There was a thread back in the day at the phog.net forums of all the photoshopped Ed Hightowers, such a good thread.

Ed Hightower is the best......sometimes.
            There was a thread on here that had all the best ones
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X