Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas

They're.......they're not good.

Has KSU run a play that didn't include Daniel Webster?

A&M also beating Oklahoma.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Yes. OU is average at best. However, at least they are competitive. Texas has laid down.

Comment

seriously how did Texas win at Nebraska?
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Time for Shox to get back in the game?

8)
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            No kidding. I do think Nebraska found out yesterday how average they can be when you take away the spectacularness (is that a word?) of their QB.

There is a lot of parity and averageness (another new word) in college football these days.

Anyone that watched TCU yesterday knows they are as capable as any team in the country.

Comment

Time for Shox to get back in the game?
              Great IDEA!

Let's start a whole new thread about Shocker Football!!!!
              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                No kidding. I do think Nebraska found out yesterday how average they can be when you take away the spectacularness (is that a word?) of their QB.

There is a lot of parity and averageness (another new word) in college football these days.

Anyone that watched TCU yesterday knows they are as capable as any team in the country.
                but Nebraska was playing with their 3rd string QB on Saturday, Martinez didnt play, he was hurt.

Comment

but Nebraska was playing with their 3rd string QB on Saturday, Martinez didnt play, he was hurt.
                  That was kind of my point. I am not saying NU is a one trick pony, and most teams will take a big step back when they lose their #1 QB, but Texas negated Martinez and beat Nebraska. Texas is NOT a good team. Iowa State is NOT a good team.

Comment

That was kind of my point. I am not saying NU is a one trick pony, and most teams will take a big step back when they lose their #1 QB, but Texas negated Martinez and beat Nebraska. Texas is NOT a good team. Iowa State is NOT a good team.
                    o yea I agree

Comment

But NU is still going to win the North and, unless something unforeseen happens, the Big 12 Championship.

Comment

But NU is still going to win the North and, unless something unforeseen happens, the Big 12 Championship.
                        I don't think Oklahoma State winning the Big 12 Championship would be all that unforeseen, all things considered.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

There's another Texas team that can't play football, and that's the Cowboys! I don't remember them looking as bad as they did on last nite's Sunday Night Game of the Week!

Comment

Originally posted by shockall
                            There's another Texas team that can't play football, and that's the Cowboys! I don't remember them looking as bad as they did on last nite's Sunday Night Game of the Week!
                            yea that was great

Comment

Working...
                            X