God Hates Fags! Well He Must Love Morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Hates Fags! Well He Must Love Morons

Just drove by Central Christian on West Maple this morning and there is the Phelps clan in full force.

It just kind of gives you a warm feeling to see them exercising their right to free speech.
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

I don’t condone drive-by shootings; however I’m willing to make an exception in this case. :roll:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe your brakes failed..three passes in a row.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Those of us that live in Topeka see this all of the time.

I liken it to the combination of a train wreck and a cartoon; and the cartoon is something like the Itchy and Scratchy show from The Simpsons.

The Phelps are given far too much attention. They are clearly mentally ill.

Several on this board went to law school with a Phelps, and the clan protested our law school graduation.

Next time you are in Topeka, drive by their compound near Huntoon and Gage.

Comment

Looks like the Patriot to Punk ratio was about 500:1.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Re: God Hates Fags! Well He Must Love Morons

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
            Just drove by Central Christian on West Maple this morning and there is the Phelps clan in full force.

It just kind of gives you a warm feeling to see them exercising their right to free speech.
            unfortunately that means a patriot has died in the service of his country.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

Looks like the Patriot to Punk ratio was about 500:1.
              :clap: :clap: :clap:
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                They are clearly mentally ill.
                Call it what they are, they are from Satan.

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. -- 2 Cor 11: 13:15
                Their doctrine of hate can be shown wrong with this one verse

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -- John 3:16

Comment

The jacket says it all!

Freds inner demons!

8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I can’t stand these people and I get tired of having to acknowledge every time the media sees fit to cover their “antics” that they are from my former neck of the woods. Some people actually think, because I am from Kansas, I must know Phelps personally – as if the state is one big main street you could throw a baseball the length of.

So this always gets me thinking about the “asking for trouble” school of justice. When stunt skydivers die, I admit, I feel less sorrow than when old ladies get hit by cars or children die of some disease. When snake-handlers get bitten by venomous snakes, I think, well, that’s what happens sometimes to people who handle snakes. If a friend, son or brother told me, “Hey, guess what I did last night? I stole a car and then I stole a cop car, I shot at some cops (presumably family men), and resisted arrest every step of the way.” My response would be: A) “I hope they beat your [bleep]”; B) “Gee, did they beat your [bleep]?”; C) “How come they didn’t beat your [bleep] ?”; or D) “Come with me right now so I can take you down to the station so they can beat your [bleep].” There is no E) none of the above.

When these idiots protest a military funeral or a church I often think, in the days of my grandfather, a good sized group of men would have peeled off from the funeral, for example, and informed Rev. Phelps he was not welcome within eyesight of the funeral, and that it was time for him to leave. Right now. If he didn’t, then he would have been bodily removed, likely with a variety of lumps and bruises, from the scene and warned that if he returned, he would get a serious beating. And nobody would have batted an eye. Any cops that were called would have exercised discretion, and any judge that Phelps petitioned would have looked at the case, told Phelps he was a horse’s hind end, and tossed it out of court with prejudice.

So if this country’s society norms were allowed to work more properly, if you saw whole bunch of battered, bruised and bloodied people in an emergency room, you might ask “What happened to them?” Then someone would say, “Oh they went to a Marine’s funeral and shouted something about ‘fags’ and ‘thank God for dead soldiers.’ Then they wouldn’t leave when asked. So they got their [bleeps] beat.” And you’d respond, “Ah. Yeah. Sounds about right.” And then you’d go about your day.

If only….

Comment

More major publicity for this Klan. Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Elizabeth Edwards Funeral
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        The Phelps' have finally crossed the line!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                          Originally posted by SubGod22
                          The Phelps' have finally crossed the line!!!!
                          They crossed it a long, long time ago in my book.

Comment

It boggles the mind about some people who call themselves Christian and don't have a clue about what being a Christian means.

Comment

It was good to see that the town of Marion (home of the man who "stalked" the Phelps) get together and determine that they were going to ignore them. I don't know how that worked, but the town had a good plan to deal with them.
                              "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Working...
                              X