[KC Chiefs] Week 8 vs Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KC Chiefs] Week 8 vs Buffalo

Chiefs go into this game with a 2 game lead over the mediocre west teams. Facing a 0-6 Buffalo team.

This game feels like a trap game for the Chiefs. Right before they play Oakland and Denver, a team with a 0-6 record that everybody will say you should beat. But this a team that score 34 on Balt and 30 against NE.

If it was on the road I would say Trap Game but since it is in Arrowhead, I think KC can get it done.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Yea and i think with buffalo playing so well yesterday, prolly opened their eyes as well.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Tougher than most think!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Buffalo is no push-over but, I'm more worried about playing Oakland. 59-14?? The defense needs to get back on track before then. Although, they were solid against a good offense missing their QB last week.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
            Buffalo is no push-over but, I'm more worried about playing Oakland. 59-14?? The defense needs to get back on track before then. Although, they were solid against a good offense missing their QB last week.
            Let's be clear, a big chunk of that game has to do with Denver's run defense, which is pretty much non-existent. We saw it last year when the Chiefs played Denver, too.

Josh McDaniel coaches as though he was playing Madden football, rather than being a head coach in the NFL. Turns out that isn't a winning strategy.

Guess what? The Raiders are nearly as bad a rushing defense as the Broncos (they average allowing 139 yards per game and 5 yards per carry), but the Broncos refuse to do anything but pass the ball (dead last in rushing yards per game), so they couldn't take advantage.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by KCStar
              Chiefs wide receiver Dexter McCluster and right guard Ryan Lilja didn't appear to be full participants in Thursday morning's practice.

McCluster has an ankle injury, and Lilja has a hurt hand.
              Both were listed on yesterday's injury report as limited.

Comment

McCluster is out with a high ankle sprain.

Comment

Game On!

Comment

Bowe drops a 35 yard pass in the endzone.

Comment

D. Johnson drops a pass that would have been a interception for a TD. Missed opportunities.....

Comment

finally a big 3rd down KC sack to make Buffalo punt.

Comment

Running into the punter gives Buffalo a first down and negates KC having good field position at mid-field.

Comment

SACK KC!

Comment

announcers keep talking about Cassel consecutive passes without a INT (3rd active longest streak in the NFL) - should have just ended. I guess he threw it to well to the defender.

Comment

Working...
                              X