Awesome play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome play

My cousin plays for the Falcons and he had an incredible play yesterday...maybe even an ESPY

an espy or just a career play?
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

I saw that, very nice play!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Any time a lineman tips a pass, hits the ground, gets up and runs for a touchdown, it's gotta be ESPY material. If it's not a career play, I am interested in what that would be? Maybe a kick return touchdown from the front line? Fumbleruski from their own 1?
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
        Any time a lineman tips a pass, catches the ball before he and the ball hit the ground, gets up and runs for a touchdown, it's gotta be ESPY material. If it's not a career play, I am interested in what that would be? Maybe a kick return touchdown from the front line? Fumbleruski from their own 1?
        Fixed.

I think that's the biggest thing. He kept his eye on the ball, leaped through the air, caught it, hit the ground without fumbling it, then got up.

WHEW!!

Comment

D Bowe take note!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
            D Bowe take note!
            Funny you said that....looks like he has!! Isnt that like 6 TD's for Bowe in the last 3 weeks.
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
            X