Shockolate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockolate!

Starting Monday, Oct. 4, fans of Wichita State will have a new way to savor their favorite university, thanks to a line of Shocker-inspired chocolates created by Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates.

:good:
    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Any excuse to get more Cocoa Dolce chocolates is a good thing! If you have never had them, you should. Not cheap, but so much better than most chocolate you have ever had.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

On Saturday, Oct. 2, attendees of the university's annual Rockin' the Roundhouse fundraising event got a sneak peek at the product line.
      Oops. If you follow WuShock on facebook or Twitter, you know this wasn't supposed to be released until Monday.

At any rate, I may have to get me some of those!

Comment

Great Idea.
        Hopefully, they will also sell them in Philadelphia and make my trip through the airport a bit sweeter!

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas
          Great Idea.
          Hopefully, they will also sell them in Philadelphia and make my trip through the airport a bit sweeter!

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/b...l?ana=e_du_pub
          Jayhawkolate? No one wants their candy to taste like chicken! What's wrong with that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by AMaizNShocks
            Great Idea.

Jayhawkolate? No one wants their candy to taste like chicken! What's wrong with that guy?
            :) not a bad idea, but doesn't quite have the same sweet sound...

Comment

Originally posted by AMaizNShocks
              Great Idea.

It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Comment

Had some tonite at Rockin the Roundhouse. I liked the milk chocolate better than the dark chocolate. Nice turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                  Had some tonite at Rockin the Roundhouse. I liked the milk chocolate better than the dark chocolate. Nice turn out.
                  I also had some...found at least part of my dad's Christmas present.

Comment

Working...
                  X